Other clubs' transfers

TBG

So it begins. Another 100m Spent in Manchester tonight. Going to be unebearable them two this season. Even more so with them "top" cheque book managers

Going to treasure that Leicester success. Last time anything like that is going to happen for a long, long time.

Guest neesy111

Wow PEA to Citeh?

How much would he cost, £40m?

And the rest if reports are to be believed, there was talks of ludicrous figures above 60m during the season. Of course media like to inflate fees and they never usually match the actual fee but i wouldn't be surprised if it's more than that.

He's worth at least 65m, 40m would be cheap on today's market.

Guest neesy111

I look forward to him being described as a great find by Pep.

Such hyperbole, I've never heard a guardiola signing described like that.  His finds have always been from the youth systems at his clubs.

I really love Aubameyang. Annoying to see him go there. City are so cringe.

They paid £50 million for Sterling right? That fee for Aubameyang isn't half bad considering.

This will put Sterling straight on the bench now too.

Urgh ... Man City man. Really hope Guardiola bombs. How do they lineup with Augero and Aubameyang? They're going to play him wide?

Probably, when you think about it they need him though. Outside of Aguero who on that City is a genuine goal threat? just in general not just strikers, Silva, Sterling are not on their best days maybe De Bruyne at a push but that's it. Not to mention Aguero is constantly injured anyway and if Pep's past is any indication then Toure is off.

Urgh ... Man City man. Really hope Guardiola bombs. How do they lineup with Augero and Aubameyang? They're going to play him wide?

Probably, when you think about it they need him though. Outside of Aguero who on that City is a genuine goal threat? just in general not just strikers, Silva, Sterling are not on their best days maybe De Bruyne at a push but that's it. Not to mention Aguero is constantly injured anyway and if Pep's past is any indication then Toure is off.

Yeah, true. Silva seemed to fall off a fair bit last season too.

Bony is definitely going to get ditched along with Toure too I'd imagine.

Ireland is the worst one that I can think of like. Andy Townsend's less Irish than me, although tbf, I'm Irish.

Cascarino is the worst example. He actually played for the Tea Caddies despite not even qualifying to play for them

The FAI didn't know that though

Surely it's their job to find out?

Ireland is the worst one that I can think of like. Andy Townsend's less Irish than me, although tbf, I'm Irish.

Cascarino is the worst example. He actually played for the Tea Caddies despite not even qualifying to play for them

The FAI didn't know that though

Surely it's their job to find out?

I suppose although his mother herself didn't know until her father died and he told her she was adopted when Cascarino already had caps for Ireland. Between them, one of FIFA or the FAI probably should have figured it out