Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Barça have been linked with 20000000000 players, as usual during transfer season, but lately we seem to be linked a lot with some Brazilian kid named Gabriel Jesus: ¿Know anything about him, Flip?

Class on FM.

Argh ... really hope Pep stinks it up. Irritating.

While i understand where you are coming from, are you going to say this every time they buy a player? :lol:

Probably :lol:

Man City are just so annoying. Can see a lot of players there getting screwed. Bony and Sterling for starters. Wish we were still in the prem and could go for Bony.

Argh ... really hope Pep stinks it up. Irritating.

While i understand where you are coming from, are you going to say this every time they buy a player? :lol:

Probably :lol:

Man City are just so annoying. Can see a lot of players there getting screwed. Bony and Sterling for starters. Wish we were still in the prem and could go for Bony.

Bony has been given every chance and been complete rubbish. I am more concerned for Kelechi. He showed himself a top talent last season and will now be playing in the reserves after Man City sign Aubameyang, Lewandowski, Nolito, and every other top forward. Maybe NUFC can loan him in January after his one league cup appearance.

Yeah, really worried for Kelechi. Hope they don't mess him up. I do have a feeling that he's more of a Pep player than Raheem Sterling is though. Guess we'll see.

Bony has not looked good at City, true. Not really suited at all. Do still like him as a player though, but in a different type of team.