Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Only Kaka could go 'wow' to Joe Allen moving to Stoke

He had a good tournament. Thought he'd end up staying at Liverpool or go somewhere better than Stoke.

Honestly think I'd have him ahead of Jordan Henderson. Just thought it surprising.

Liverpool transfer policy has been weird this summer.

Estonian guy to replace Toure. Mane and Wijnaldum to join what is already a squad with loads of Attacking Midfielders. Tried to sign a midfielder who couldn't get a game for Poland for £15mil. Haven't signed a left back they desperately need and getting rid of 2 centre midfielders (Allen and maybe Lucas).

That Serbian winger they've signed has got a few goals this pre season

Beyond ridiculous

Regardless of his "value", I just find it funny they had him on their books a few years back as a kid and basically gave him away and now have to spend 100 million to get him back. If that doesn't illustrate the stupidity of English clubs and the money swilling around our league I don't know what does. I still don't understand how a transfer like this can exist given their supposed debt and FFP. FFP - might as well stand for Fucking Farcical Pricks man.

Regardless of his "value", I just find it funny they had him on their books a few years back as a kid and basically gave him away and now have to spend 100 million to get him back. If that doesn't illustrate the stupidity of English clubs and the money swilling around our league I don't know what does. I still don't understand how a transfer like this can exist given their supposed debt and FFP. FFP - might as well stand for f***ing Farcical Pricks man.

:thup:

This is the most baffling part about it. Not the fact that they're ludicrously overpaying for him, that they gave him away for free a few years ago :lol:

Regardless of his "value", I just find it funny they had him on their books a few years back as a kid and basically gave him away and now have to spend 100 million to get him back. If that doesn't illustrate the stupidity of English clubs and the money swilling around our league I don't know what does. I still don't understand how a transfer like this can exist given their supposed debt and FFP. FFP - might as well stand for f***ing Farcical Pricks man.

This is the most baffling part about it. Not the fact that they're ludicrously overpaying for him, that they gave him away for free a few years ago :lol:

why didn't they play him more, its utterly insane. If he was coming off the bench and starting vs the relegations teams/cups etc then he would have probably stayed and of all people to cock this up it was Ferguson.

why didn't they play him more, its utterly insane. If he was coming off the bench and starting vs the relegations teams/cups etc then he would have probably stayed and of all people to cock this up it was Ferguson.

Don't recall the fee involved and it isn't as stupid as the Pogba thing but they pretty much gave away Pique as well. Just need Chelsea to bid 80m on Lukaku and the stupidity circle will be almost complete

On pogbas part as well I don't see why he would be keen to go back there after they thought he wasn't good enough not that long ago. I would tell them where to go.

Yeah people will say money but he could get a huge wage elsewhere too

Pressure from his agent as well

DiMarzio saying Chelsea to bid 60m for Lukaku

another in the category of why the f*** did you not develop him yourselves and save £30m!

Common denominators here are more fucking money than sense and Mourinho. Off the top of my head, he may have tossed Schurrle and De Bruyne away too for relatively small fees, stand to be corrected though. Really don't like Mourinho, cunt bores me to tears.

another in the category of why the f*** did you not develop him yourselves and save £30m!

Common denominators here are more fucking money than sense and Mourinho. Off the top of my head, he may have tossed Schurrle and De Bruyne away too for relatively small fees, stand to be corrected though. Really don't like Mourinho, cunt bores me to tears.

De Bruyne one really makes Mourinhio look bad, sell him after you've been at the club for 6 months and barely used him, 18 months later he's at a rival for a giant fee and has become one of their best players. Thats just shit management and shows his limitations

On pogbas part as well I don't see why he would be keen to go back there after they thought he wasn't good enough not that long ago. I would tell them where to go.

Yeah people will say money but he could get a huge wage elsewhere too

Different management setup though.

Common denominators here are more f***ing money than sense and Mourinho. Off the top of my head, he may have tossed Schurrle and De Bruyne away too for relatively small fees, stand to be corrected though. Really don't like Mourinho, c*** bores me to tears.

De Bruyne one really makes Mourinhio look bad, sell him after you've been at the club for 6 months and barely used him, 18 months later he's at a rival for a giant fee and has become one of their best players. Thats just s*** management and shows his limitations

The Special One indeed. Aye special at being hideously overrated as a manager and being given far too many well paid jobs and being more impatient with players than a 3 year old wanting his crayons.

This is the most baffling part about it. Not the fact that they're ludicrously overpaying for him, that they gave him away for free a few years ago [emoji38]

They didn't give him away did they? Thought Fergie wouldn't play him so he forced the move?