Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Imagie scoring 20 goals in 26 games in your first season and then still managing 12 in 28 in a team that was out of form a whole season and be called awful. Diego Costa isn't awful at all :lol:  He's just injured too much.

Imagie scoring 20 goals in 26 games in your first season and then still managing 12 in 28 in a team that was out of form a whole season and be called awful. Diego Costa isn't awful at all :lol:  He's just injured too much.

Was about to say. :lol: 1 in 2 goalscoring record and he's awful in a team that was in turmoil last season. Football fans. :yao:

I meant awful as an entity rather than in terms of ability.

I meant awful as an entity rather than in terms of ability.

Ah, then fair enough. Was a bit surprised but, though well that's Ian Pardew for oyu.

He was awful last season in all fairness and before Simeone he was a nobody. Was class for half a season at Chelsea and his last season at Atletico mind.

An awful player doesn't score 12 goals. I agree tha the wasn't up to his normal standards, but let's be honest, if Willian is your best player during a season and by quite a distance something is wrong with the team. Costa is a very good player, despite being a despicable human being.

Still say sell him towards last day of August and use him to win the first 5. Should've kept Wijnaldum for the first 5 as well. Despite them both being mediocre players at the top level, they'd rip the Championship apart and winning the first five would've been extremely important to our season.

I like Costa. He was clinical in the box when the ball dropped to him.

It would suck to lose him as he's a character for the PL, too.

If by character you mean a complete and utter cunt then absolutely.

I've got no issue with players acting the hard man if they can take a bit of it back, but the way he goes on is just deplorable.

He was awful last season in all fairness and before Simeone he was a nobody. Was class for half a season at Chelsea and his last season at Atletico mind.

An awful player doesn't score 12 goals. I agree tha the wasn't up to his normal standards, but let's be honest, if Willian is your best player during a season and by quite a distance something is wrong with the team. Costa is a very good player, despite being a despicable human being.

Wijnaldum scored 11 and most people on here think he isn't all that and that from a midfielder. Not really about how many scored but when he scored them, he was awful last season IMO and his stats ( which are not very good anyway) won't change my view on that.

I do accept that there was something wrong with Chelsea however.

Costa is one of the most ruthless finishers I've seen in a long time in the PL. That Liverpool finish (i think the first season) where he hesitated just a few extra seconds to smack it in was a beauty for anyone who admires the craft of a great finisher.

Wijnaldum scored 11 and most people on here think he isn't all that and that from a midfielder. Not really about how many scored but when he scored them, he was awful last season IMO and his stats ( which are not very good anyway) won't change my view on that.

I do accept that there was something wrong with Chelsea however.

I'm not sure I agree, he was below his standards, but awful? Same goes for Wijnaldum, he was inconsistent, but awful? Never. Awful for me is the definition of a Mike Williamson and Steven Taylor partnership.

He played well in the first game against Arsenal and then got hauled off when they were losing at home to Bournemouth I think and only played sporadically since. He's only 16 or 17 like