Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Or they've already agreed the fee for Pogba, and they were just waiting for this transfer to complete before proceeding.

:thup:

It has been done since last week. Disgusting money, but Pogba.

I'd be really pissed off if I were those players. It's one thing to haggle over someone like Bale, who is part of your plans, it's something else be demanding insane prices for your reserve players who aren't gonna get a game and

Potentially have their careers ruined.

Anyone know much about Pritchard? All the crack has been "OMG Pritchard would be amazing for Newcastle". Has anyone actually seen him play or know what he's like? Read that he went on loan to West Brom and was awful, mitigation it's a Pulis team obviously.

I'd be really pissed off if I were those players. It's one thing to haggle over someone like Bale, who is part of your plans, it's something else be demanding insane prices for your reserve players who aren't gonna get a game and

Potentially have their careers ruined.

It's really bad form for the manager to just write them off IMO, not good from Poch.

For me it's more the fact Tottenham are just letting them rot in the reserves and not really giving a f*** about their careers

Spurs have a habit of doing that - overpricing their players and refusing to budge on the price and letting them play in the reserves.

Anyone know much about Pritchard? All the crack has been "OMG Pritchard would be amazing for Newcastle". Has anyone actually seen him play or know what he's like? Read that he went on loan to West Brom and was awful, mitigation it's a Pulis team obviously.

He was pretty decent when he came on for WBA against us at SJP but WBA are probably the worst team he could have chose to go to

Him and Jota were always excellent for Brentford when I watched Brentford highlights two seasons ago, which makes me think he'd give us something different to what we already have. But a whole season without regular football may have set him back

I'll be shocked if they keep him just because of the ridiculous fee for Higuain, although as for CL i think they have a chance regardless because Higuain and signings they have already made.

Obviously depends on how they'd replace Pogba in that scenario but they are definitely one of the favourites IMO.

Looks like Napoli are buying Milik from Ajax

From Higuain to that guy... Fans are in for a shock.

Quite liked Milik even though admittedly not seen lots of him was really looking forward to see him play at the Euro. But he was just so dire. Played like he was wearing boots two sizes too big and did enough to have his own blooper reel.

Surprised he would get any kind of move on the back of that.

Looks like Napoli are buying Milik from Ajax

From Higuain to that guy... Fans are in for a shock.

Quite liked Milik even though admittedly not seen lots of him was really looking forward to see him play at the Euro. But he was just so dire. Played like he was wearing boots two sizes too big and did enough to have his own blooper reel.

Surprised he would get any kind of move on the back of that.

I thought he was quite good in general play but just couldn't finish at all

Thought he played well in the first game which was promising. But went to shit after that.

BBC did a portrait of him before Poland's opening game and compared him to Bergkamp. I can definitely see it in the way he plays but that stuck with me and every time he messed up made it all the funnier.

Guest chopey

I would love the Pogba deal to fall through because of the agent, I dont know why Man U dont just offer us £40 million for Sissoko and Rafa will sort the deal in 4 hours flat

I would love the Pogba deal to fall through because of the agent, I dont know why Man U dont just offer us £40 million for Sissoko and Rafa will sort the deal in 4 hours flat

Really?