Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Everton lining up a £25mil bid for Gylfi Sigurdsson

Would be suprising considering they have Barkely. Expected Everton to make major moves in the transfer window, but they haven't signed a single player yet.

Haven't seen that Gomes play for Valencia, but he was really poor for Portugal at the euros. What are his strengths that would suit Barcelona?

I don't think you can have been really poor and start every game in midfield for the winners of the tournament

He started 4 out of 7 games in the tournament [emoji38]

And only played over 60 minutes twice

Don't let your facts get in the way of my argument. Still didn't look really poor like

He was pretty poor IMO but it's similar to the Pogba situation how he was played out of position. Pjanic to Juve for £25m is looking more and more a great deal when you see the fees other midfielders are moving around for this window.

Guess that means Morata definitely isn't going back there then.

They already sold him to Madrid no?

Aye but they had no option due to a buyback clause. Remember reading at the time they might flog him back to Juve making a few extra million on him.

Guess that means Morata definitely isn't going back there then.

Surprised Chelsea haven't made a move for him yet.

I think it might be a tactical ploy by Madrid not to sell to Chelsea; say they do, then it could open up Costa going to Atletico which strengthens a direct rival

Just my view