Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Ayew, Gestede and McTavish is a decent set of Championship forwards you'd imagine. Hilarious that Lescott, Richards and Agbonlahor are still there mind. Not a jot of care between them, probably the 3 highest paid too.

Based on nowt more than a hunch but I think we have got the better striker in Gayle, definately quicker anyway.  Should be serious goals in our team with potentially another winger and striker to come in.

Not happy about that Villa signing, like. McCormack is more a sure-thing than any of our strikers.

I think if you gave me the choice I'd genuinely take Gayle.

I prefer the pace of Gayle and will suit us but McCormack is prolific at this level and they will be a threat to us.

The rest of their team is garbage mind so hoping that holds them back.

Would rather McCormack than Gayle tbh.  Just because it's a guaranteed 20 goals at this level. 

Hopefully Gayle blows it out and nabs 30.  Good signing for Villa anyway. You have to figure between 3 of their strikers they'll score at least 40 league goals.  I just hope they're still a shambles at the back. 

Think Chris Hughton has shown that if you can get a solid organised team in this division you have a strong chance of going up.