Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Always a bit suspicious of players who score loads of goals but whose teams are inevitably shit. McCormack's always had a whiff of Defoe/Bent about him to me, players who don't bring enough outside the area to turn the team into a winning one, but that might be harsh on him as I've rarely seen him play.

Niasse hasn't even been given a squad number by Everton. [emoji38]

Didn't they spend something like 14-16m on him?

£13.5m. He's the worst player I've ever seen in the flesh. Within a few minutes of his debut you could see he had no idea how to kick a ball, what runs to make or what positions to take up on the pitch. He plays like the kid who was last pick in PE won a raffle for a run out at Goodison.

How on earth Martinez and Kevin Reeves (his idiot chief scout he brought with him from Wigan) could have sanctioned that transfer is beyond me. I struggle to believe even that pair are so incompetent and that there weren't brown envelopes involved.

Not happy about that Villa signing, like. McCormack is more a sure-thing than any of our strikers.

I think if you gave me the choice I'd genuinely take Gayle.

Agree - I fancy Gayle to outscore him this season.

£13.5m. He's the worst player I've ever seen in the flesh. Within a few minutes of his debut you could see he had no idea how to kick a ball, what runs to make or what positions to take up on the pitch. He plays like the kid who was last pick in PE won a raffle for a run out at Goodison.

How on earth Martinez and Kevin Reeves (his idiot chief scout he brought with him from Wigan) could have sanctioned that transfer is beyond me. I struggle to believe even that pair are so incompetent and that there weren't brown envelopes involved.

Ahhh, that's not very Niasse

Always a bit suspicious of players who score loads of goals but whose teams are inevitably s***. McCormack's always had a whiff of Defoe/Bent about him to me, players who don't bring enough outside the area to turn the team into a winning one, but that might be harsh on him as I've rarely seen him play.

:thup: His goals never really helped his previous clubs.

Always a bit suspicious of players who score loads of goals but whose teams are inevitably s***. McCormack's always had a whiff of Defoe/Bent about him to me, players who don't bring enough outside the area to turn the team into a winning one, but that might be harsh on him as I've rarely seen him play.

:lol: Wat. He did his fucking job. Shearer's goals won you fuck all but he's probably the best ever CF in the Premiership.

Fulham would have probably been relegated without his goals like.

It's not about how many you score, it's when you score them.

Ba scored like 15 goals before January for us when he left but most of them were goals that were meaningless because they were consolation goals when we already lost.

If he's scoring goals and they are losing by more than one already what point is it?  there becomes a point then it just becomes stats.

There's a huge difference between scoring 20 goals when you are already losing and scoring 20 that are mostly equalisers or winners and actually getting your team points through said goals.

Fulham very easily could've been relegated without his goals the past two seasons.

Ba scored like 15 goals before January for us when he left but most of them were goals that were meaningless because they were consolation goals when we already lost.

That's absolute rubbish :lol:

He scored 4 goals for us when we were on the losing team. One against Arsenal to make it 1-1. One against Arsenal to make it 3-3 (same game). One to make 1-2 against Man City with 40 minutes left of the game. Only consolation goal he scored for us was to make it 1-2 in the last minute vs Swansea

The rest he scored we won or drew. You can't chat shit like that man and present it as gospel

I was going to say.  I take Mole's point on board and hear what he is saying on both of his posts.  But I don't remember Ba scoring many meaningless, 'garbage time' goals? 

Strange choice of player, to try and reinforce your argument.

:lol: Wat. He did his fucking job. Shearer's goals won you fuck all but he's probably the best ever CF in the Premiership.

If you believe that in football you have to win a trophy in order to achieve something, then no wonder you're a glory hunter.

Just checked McCormack's goals for last season and there's only 1, possibly 2 at a push that were 'meaningless' goals out of 21 goals. All the others were for Fulham to take the lead or equalising.

His goals quite clearly help his teams :lol: Mole just making stuff up in here

If you believe that in football you have to win a trophy in order to achieve something, then no wonder you're a glory hunter.

Dude it's Froggy, he only said it to get a reaction. Nothing less, nothing more.

McCormack scored 12/17 goals in the 2014-15 season in games Fulham won or drew. 2 more goals were competitive (i.e. he scored before Fulham eventually lost that game). So under MoleMetrics, just 3 of his goals that season were utterly "worthless."

Last year, he scored 15/21 in games Fulham won or drew. 3 more were competitive and exactly one goal came in a game in which Fulham lost were already losing by and eventually lost by more than one goal (and his goal didn't bring them within one).

Fuck you for making me disprove that bullshit, Mole. :lol:

Ahhh, that's not very Niasse

Have literally never heard of this man.