Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Maybe it's a good thing. Lukaku back at Chelsea.. the same thing would happen as last time. They'll sign someone better and he'll be on the bench again.

But maybe when all these 75 million players turn into flops.. maybe the market will become more realistic.

I'm not sure on Lukaku. Even though he's scored a shit load of goals at Everton and West Brom his teams have been shit. I don't trust him. No good.

Mohamed Salah has completed a permanent transfer to Italian club Roma from Chelsea*

*Phew, we're back on track. No need to thank me.

Great player tbh. Glad he wasn't ruined by that Chelsea move.

Aaron Mooy is a 20 year old defensive midfielder. Takes a terrific set piece, very good positionally, never loses the ball, keeps the side ticking over

So this guy is 25, and signed for Man City from Melbourne City (who they own). Immediately loaned out to Huddersfield.

Someone explain this to me please.

Also, last year Man City signed Luke Brattan from Brisbane Roar, immediately loaned him out to Bolton (didn't play a single game). They have now loaned him out to Melbourne City for the season.

I'd like to see exactly how these shenanigans work financially.

Aaron Mooy is a 20 year old defensive midfielder. Takes a terrific set piece, very good positionally, never loses the ball, keeps the side ticking over

So this guy is 25, and signed for Man City from Melbourne City (who they own). Immediately loaned out to Huddersfield.

Someone explain this to be please.

Legitimate transferring of funds from parent club to feeder.

See Watford buying loads of Granada players for other examples.

Someone explain this to be please.

Legitimate transferring of funds from parent club to feeder.

See Watford buying loads of Granada players for other examples.

But why funnel money to Australia? Makes no sense FFP wise, so it must be more of a tax swindle. I just wonder why it's advantageous to funnel it to Australia. Or maybe it's just difficult to directly fund an Australian club, so they do this instead? Fuck knows.

They did it with some Caceres fella even more blatantly :lol:

On 15 January 2016, Caceres was sold (from Central Coast Mariners) to Premier League club Manchester City on a long-term contract for fee in the region of AUS$300,000. He was immediately loaned out to their A-League partner, Melbourne City. Caceres' move to Melbourne City sparked some controversy, given that transfer fees are not allowed to be paid directly between A-League clubs.