Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Mccormack confirmed to a Villa on 4 year deal. Not sure if it's a new Championship record transfer though

How much did Rhodes go for?

Ritchie is the Championship record. McCormack equals it, but could rise another £2m based on app arranges though. But then if the number of appearances happen after Villa get promoted (assuming they do) then surely it no longer applies.

Ba scored like 15 goals before January for us when he left but most of them were goals that were meaningless because they were consolation goals when we already lost.

That's absolute rubbish :lol:

He scored 4 goals for us when we were on the losing team. One against Arsenal to make it 1-1. One against Arsenal to make it 3-3 (same game). One to make 1-2 against Man City with 40 minutes left of the game. Only consolation goal he scored for us was to make it 1-2 in the last minute vs Swansea

The rest he scored we won or drew. You can't chat s*** like that man and present it as gospel

Aye. Was going to say that was nonsense. What he is saying is more pertinent for teams that tend to win a lot and have someone scoring 3rd and 4th goals a lot. There was 1 season where Kalou got something like 12 goals for Chelsea (they won the league that year). Most felt like 3rd and 4th goals (they also broke the scoring record that year).

Always a bit suspicious of players who score loads of goals but whose teams are inevitably s***. McCormack's always had a whiff of Defoe/Bent about him to me, players who don't bring enough outside the area to turn the team into a winning one, but that might be harsh on him as I've rarely seen him play.

:thup: His goals never really helped his previous clubs.

:lol: Wat. He did his fucking job. Shearer's goals won you fuck all but he's probably the best ever CF in the Premiership.

If you believe that in football you have to win a trophy in order to achieve something, then no wonder you're a glory hunter.

Dude it's Froggy, he only said it to get a reaction. Nothing less, nothing more.

Are you both fucking backward or something? What Dinho said proved my point. :lol:

Also Dinho, he bites super easily :p

hence why i replied to the kid.

Mccormack confirmed to a Villa on 4 year deal. Not sure if it's a new Championship record transfer though

How much did Rhodes go for?

£9mil. Here's an updated list of the highest transfer fees paid by Championship clubs

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10521543/ross-mccormack-and-the-10-biggest-championship-signings-ever

Rhodes and McCormack on the list multiple times cracked me up.