Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Will this be the end of Man United fans complaining that Man City are buying the title?

Well no because our money and global brand was earned. A fella from Abu Dhabi didn't come in with billions of pounds and transform us overnight.

Will this be the end of Man United fans complaining that Man City are buying the title?

Well no because our money and global brand was earned. A fella from Abu Dhabi didn't come in with billions of pounds and transform us overnight.

How is that relevant to the criticism of buying the league though? regardless of whether it's earned or not you are still doing the same thing ( arguably at a higher level tbh :lol: ) how you get to that point is completely irrelevant.

I personally find the whole " buying " the league to be a bit stupid considering everyone spends at least 50m these days, but you can't criticize one team for how they get there and act like how you did it is fine.

:lol:

A glass ceiling is fine when you're on the other side.

Well it's true like. If you really want to nitpick you can go back 100 years when John Davies basically provided us with enough cash to get out of debt and financed Old Trafford which has been a significant source of our revenue for many years, but it is not the same as City/Chelsea. That's my opinion anyway and I answered that quite seriously.

How is that relevant to the criticism of buying the league though? regardless of whether it's earned or not you are still doing the same thing ( arguably at a higher level tbh :lol: ) how you get to that point is completely irrelevant.

I personally find the whole " buying " the league to be a bit stupid considering everyone spends at least 50m these days, but you can't criticize one team for how they get there and act like how you did it is fine.

To be fair I don't really care about the other clubs spending and picked up the question wrong. I was more defending the fact that we are spending a lot of money.

Well it's true like. If you really want to nitpick you can go back 100 years when John Davies basically provided us with enough cash to get out of debt and financed Old Trafford which has been a significant source of our revenue for many years, but it is not the same as City/Chelsea. That's my opinion anyway and I answered that quite seriously.

It is impossible to separate Manchester United's premier league success from their wealth relative to the rest of the league. If City/Chelsea hadn't have come along it would have only gotten worse. Pretty much the only way to be consistently successful.

It is impossible to separate Manchester United's premier league success from their wealth relative to the rest of the league. If City/Chelsea hadn't have come along it would have only gotten worse. Pretty much the only way to be consistently successful.

Honestly I don't mind the amount of money in football. It's promoting the competition and the so called smaller clubs are becoming stronger as a result. Like look at Stokes forward line last season. You'd have never expected to see the likes of Shaqiri lining up for Stoke ten years ago.

Reckon this season will be really competitive like. I reckon it's City/Chelsea/Man United in the top three positions. Place them how you like. As a big fan of Conte and Kante I'd say Chelsea are my pick right now.

Best thing is I'm the one speaking sense on it too.

He was booed off by our own supporters at home not long back man. If we were offered 20m for him I bet 90% would agree to sell him. Just that stupid price tag is clouding people's judgement.

Also no way should be be playing on Saturday and I don't think he will

You should repeat yourself in more threads. That would improve the quality of this forum.

Nasri available for 17m but he's nowhere near as good as Sissoko is he.

Best thing is I'm the one speaking sense on it too.

He was booed off by our own supporters at home not long back man. If we were offered 20m for him I bet 90% would agree to sell him. Just that stupid price tag is clouding people's judgement.

Also no way should be be playing on Saturday and I don't think he will

You should repeat yourself in more threads. That would improve the quality of this forum.

Nasri available for 17m but he's nowhere near as good as Sissoko is he.

3 years older and not getting in the French squad. Played 4 games last season. Accused of drug taking. Dunno like.

PLUS, Man City don't exactly need the money do they.

Good example though.

because I don't think that waste of space is worth more than 20m. Ok then

You literally have no understanding on how players are valued though, and you prove that every time you post.

Do you understand why Nasri might be valued lower yet?

From a neutral perspective and taking into consideration the state of the transfer market today Sissoko is worth £30-40m. Tubes might have had a point with a £20m valuation before the Euros, but he had a good tournament. It's a minimum of £30m.

Not lacking understanding of how players are valued, just how Sissoko is valued.

Signed for £1.5m. Immediately worth at least £5m due to Chelsea performance. Become a regular international player for France due to good performances, add on £5-10m for that. New TV deal adds silly money into the market, add on £5-10m for that. Has a good Euros tournament, add on £5-10m for that. He's still only 26 as well which could arguably raise his value.

Valuation: £25-40m.