Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Leicester agreed a fee with Sporting Lisbon of 30million euros for Slimani

Thouught more teams in the league would have been in for him. Can see him doing well, on paper at least he makes a perfect partner for Vardy.

Just looked at Villas squad as I thought it was fairly decent for this division with the likes of Gestede, Ayew and McCormack but its actually pretty bad apart from the strikers, I havent heard of alot of the players. Dont have a clue why the owner wants another stiker.

I think they will be fine, they've made more changes than we have, and started in a weaker position.

They've signed 11 new players (we've signed 10 - it'll be 11 when Lazaar is confirmed today), so that's not strictly true.

They started in a weaker position, have made weaker signings and are continuing to sign players for positions that they don't need to.

They'll struggle to make the playoffs, said it all along. At worst, they could end up at the wrong end of the table.

Everyone enjoy the demise of Villa  :frantic:

Crazy Chinese owner calling the shots on transfers, a squad still full of has-beens and misfits... This is only going to end badly for them.

Off his tits