Other clubs' transfers

TBG

All our press taking for granted Luís Enrique will be our next manager. I'm still undecided - he's done well with Celta but dunno, I may be letting his career as a player inform my perception of his ability as a manager but doesn't strike me as a tactically nuanced fellow. But his character could be a good addition.

Puyol rumoured as his assistant - while I applaud the idea of keeping Puyol in our dressing room, he doesn't even have his badges yet. But we regularly employ 2-3 assistants so we'll probably have somebody else with more technical nous.

Guest VanBarduck

Bielsa to OM is a done deal.

:(

When I think of what he could have accomplished  in here... :'(

:lol:

Just picturing Pardew managing us now. You b******.

Pinto

Montoya - Puyol - Pique - Adriano

Alves - Busquets - Fabregas - Alba

Song

New CF needed

:lol:

Just picturing Pardew managing us now. You b******.

Pinto

Montoya - Puyol - Pique - Adriano

Alves - Busquets - Fabregas - Alba

Song

New CF neededAmeobi

Guest I-Was-There

Kostas Mitroglou

Worst signing in PL history?

£12 million spend by a small club for a player who's only ever played Greek football and regularly gets injured.

3 games, 0 goals, a long term injury, relegation.

Guest chopey

I heard a rumour today that Chelsea will go for Benzema so that Madrid can bid big for Suarez

Guest VanBarduck

Journalist on I-tele (Canal+) reporting Zidane to Bordeaux is "90% done"

Would work good for both clubs that, though I think if Madrid are successful in signing Suarez, Benzema will be going to Anfield.

Aye? Benzema's a very good footballer but he's never been the most prolific. He's a perfect fit for this Madrid. I'm certain he would score less for Chelsea than he does for Madrid and they don't have anyone to make it up.

Suarez in this Madrid side would almost certainly be overkill and they don't need a flat-track bully. Would be a bad move for both parties.

Guest Roger Kint

It's just a constant stream of needlessly contrary, over-opinionated bollocks. :lol:

I think Benzema and Suarez would do just fine at Chelsea and Real Madrid respectively.

:thup: Although Benzema would suit Arsenal more imo, wouldnt be surprised if they were in for him too.

It's just a constant stream of needlessly contrary, over-opinionated bollocks. :lol:

I think Benzema and Suarez would do just fine at Chelsea and Real Madrid respectively.

Agreed on both counts.