Other clubs' transfers

TBG

The football under AVB that I saw was horrible this season. Didn't you only score something like 7 goals in your first 11 games?

Aye wasn't very good, I think he was having a difficult time implementing or at least deciding what kind of football he wanted. I'm not going to blame the Spurs fans who wanted him gone as I want Pardew gone even though we're 9th, but in terms of result he was getting better or at least the same kind of results as Sherwood has been. I mean they started the season well, and then lost to us (still have no idea how btw Krul, Willy and Mbiwa were immense) after that they hit a slump and he was sacked just couple of matches in.

The football under AVB that I saw was horrible this season. Didn't you only score something like 7 goals in your first 11 games?

Aye wasn't very good, I think he was having a difficult time implementing or at least deciding what kind of football he wanted. I'm not going to blame the Spurs fans who wanted him gone as I want Pardew gone even though we're 9th, but in terms of result he was getting better or at least the same kind of results as Sherwood has been. I mean they started the season well, and then lost to us (still have no idea how btw Krul, Willy and Mbiwa were immense) after that they hit a slump and he was sacked just couple of matches in.

Not being able to score & getting battered a number of times should get a manager fired tbh. That's Hughton, AVB & it should be Pardew. If you're going to be so negative, at least be good at it.

With AVB, he was meant to be tactically on point but he had some of the most confusing tactics ever. "Let's play on the half way line, let's not close anyone down and oh yeah Dawson, HALF. WAY. LINE" Dumbfounding. He's looked clueless in England. And he seems to be hard to work with up and down.

Not being able to score & getting battered a number of times should get a manager fired tbh. That's Hughton, AVB & it should be Pardew. If you're going to be so negative, at least be good at it.

With AVB, he was meant to be tactically on point but he had some of the most confusing tactics ever. "Let's play on the half way line, let's not close anyone down and oh yeah Dawson, HALF. WAY. LINE" Dumbfounding. He's looked clueless in England. And he seems to be hard to work with up and down.

Agree that he was tactically confusing, but they still got 71 points in his one full season.

Same time, he's been given the chance to rebuild two teams in England and not once has he been given enough time. He was one point of CL football and I'm sure that had he been given more time he would've gotten them in the CL. I'm not defending him, I've already said that he possibly warranted to be sacked because his team was boring but at the same time it's hard to succeed when you're given that little time when rebuilding.

I've said before but he's bad at managing upwards with his bosses.  He's too quick to point fingers either at players or at boardroom level. His job was gone when he started insinuating that he did not want all of the signings.

Not only where they boring, tactically he would do some instane things

I've said before but he's bad at managing upwards with his bosses.  He's too quick to point fingers either at players or at boardroom level. His job was gone when he started insinuating that he did not want all of the signings.

Yet Sherwood who has done the same thing and been getting less points than AVB gets the benefit of the doubt?

Yet Sherwood who has done the same thing and been getting less points than AVB gets the benefit of the doubt?

he's leaving in the summer. He was always a temporary thing.

You've totally ignored the managing upward point too.

Sherwood has more points than AVB, and is unlikely to last out the summer.

We've scored 9 in our last 11 :lol: and that's with our random 4-1 and 3-1 wins.

I wasn't comparing, everyone knows we have been horrific for some time now.

Oliver Kays saying Liverpool very interested in Kroos, however unlikely to put a bid (Just monitor it ;) ), becausewhoever wants to sign Kroos has to pay 35 Million pound for the transfer, and his wage demands are around 225,000 pounds a week.

Fucking hell. Good luck Man Utd  :lol:

Rumours doing the round that Barcelona are looking to buy Reus. :lol: Will they never learn? Great player and him with Messi and Neymar would be as exciting as it can be, but come on, they need a defender overhaul and a goalkeeper.

Rumours doing the round that Barcelona are looking to buy Reus. :lol: Will they never learn? Great player and him with Messi and Neymar would be as exciting as it can be, but come on, they need a defender overhaul and a goalkeeper.

Thought they were banned from making transfers anyway?

Thought they were banned from making transfers anyway?

in theory whether that will stand is debatable