Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Andre Silva to AC Milan..... great summer for them so far with Musacchio, Kessie and Ricardo Rodriguez. Lush new kit too.

Fucking hell, that's a tremendous signing. Glad to see them back trying to compete as I've always had a soft spot for them ever since the Football Italia days.

If you assume he's the best English goalkeeper and he's ready to play every week in the PL, then maybe 30m is slightly expensive but not exceptional in this market.

I get the point you're making but i'd take Butland over him every single time, possibly Forster too.

We got that Sissoko and Pickford is actually half decent... and young. Still a bit steep though.

20 would have been about right.

It's supposed to be £18m, it will only ever hit £30m if he becomes England's long term number one.

I know with the amount of money in the game it's bound to happen and fees always increase with time but it's still insane to think that £33m got you Buffon, De Gea was,what, £19m? and Neuer £16-17m?

To think Pickford is going for £30m just goes to show how money is totally taking over the game. Fucking ludicrous.