Other clubs' transfers

TBG

They're four very good players, is that tweet meant to be negative? Albeit Shaw didn't work out.

Stones is not a very good player

I think he is.

he's a good footballer while not being a very good defender.

He was very poor last season. If he doesn't improve next season, I think he'll be sold or loaned out. I personally don't have much hope for him. His positioning was awful last season.

dunno why he's just not tried in midfield, it seems fairly obvious he just doesn't have a defenders mindset

They're four very good players, is that tweet meant to be negative? Albeit Shaw didn't work out.

Stones is not a very good player

I think he is.

he's a good footballer while not being a very good defender.

He was very poor last season. If he doesn't improve next season, I think he'll be sold or loaned out. I personally don't have much hope for him. His positioning was awful last season.

dunno why he's just not tried in midfield, it seems fairly obvious he just doesn't have a defenders mindset

There are probably better players in that position available or on the books for Man City. Pep and Man City will discard a player if they're not performing regardless of the price tag.

Milan have signed Lucas Biglia from Lazio. Another great signing for them.

Class, always had a massive soft spot for them so to see them potentially back amongst it is great.

If they do sign Bonucci surely Montella will have to go with 3 centre backs? As they've also got Gomez who would get into a lot of sides as well as Romagnoli and Musacchio.

For a team that has been 2 CL finals in 3 years Juventus are pretty embarrassing.

Nobody else at their level would sell their best players as consistently as they do, they won't be able to keep replacing them forever.

Wonder when they'll eventually cave in to selling Dybala.