Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Some people make a good living from being a sub contractor I just never thought it would be a footballer, eventually you will see well known players getting 10 year testimonials at parent clubs that they have about 8 first team appearences for, I get the impression that some footballers don't like the game that much and just do it for a job to earn money.

I still dont like the idea of loaning players out to teams in the same division because it gives an unfair advantage.

I was reading an article about Chelseas loanees to teams in the same division and how they can't play against them. Zouma for example can play against 18 teams and not them leaving stoke weaker against them

It's total bullshit

Some people make a good living from being a sub contractor I just never thought it would be a footballer, eventually you will see well known players getting 10 year testimonials at parent clubs that they have about 8 first team appearences for, I get the impression that some footballers don't like the game that much and just do it for a job to earn money.

I still dont like the idea of loaning players out to teams in the same division because it gives an unfair advantage.

That's exactly what happened with Assou-Ekotto, he said as much in an interview. He wasn't passionate about football, just happened to be good at it and was only doing it for the money. I doubt he's the only one but he's then only one I can think of who came out and said it.

John Carew hated football.

I'd also assume that if UEFA/FAs attempted to regulate how many players clubs can have on their rolls, it would be a massive legal minefield.

Not if they are set out as the rules for entering the competitions surely.

Sounds horrific.

It is. The owner is the manager. :lol: He's some wideboy cockney arsehole.

Joey Essex or some other vacant cunt as the mascot. Free spray tans if you get botox at HT etc.

Sounds horrific.

Just been reading about him. He's set up multiple companies which have went bust, has a steel company and waste management company. He tried to bury 6,000 tonnes of rubbish from his waste management company under the grounds of his Essex mansion.

Sounds horrific.

Just been reading about him. He's set up multiple companies which have went bust, has a steel company and waste management company. He tried to bury 6,000 tonnes of rubbish from his waste management company under the grounds of his Essex mansion.

His given name is Dickie, he comes from Billericay, and he's doing very well.

Neymar's dad collects 26m from Barca on Monday as a bonus from when Neymar signed a new contact last summer.

Wonder how much he's going to make out of the PSG deal if it goes through as well? :lol:

Neymar's dad collects 26m from Barca on Monday as a bonus from when Neymar signed a new contact last summer.

Wonder how much he's going to make out of the PSG deal if it goes through as well? :lol:

Think I should start teaching my boys football.....

I've seen €36m reported in our media. Ney's dad PSG sign-on bonus, that is.

The whole affair, at the end of the day, is about money. If PSG follows through with the stupid amounts of money they reportedly want to throw at him, his father + the fee, nothing can keep him at Barça (we just won't match what PSG is offering him). Which is totally fine, I'm on record here saying that I don't fault footballers for attempting to make the most of very short professional careers, and I'm not going to change my tune because it happens to us.

The whole affair, at the end of the day, is about money. If PSG follows through with the stupid amounts of money they reportedly want to throw at him, his father + the fee, nothing will can keep him at Barça (we just won't match what PSG is offering him). Which is totally fine, I'm on record here saying that I don't fault footballers for attempting to make the most of very short professional careers, and I'm not going to change my tune because it happens to us.

imagine you lot trying to spend that 200m well :scared:

The whole affair, at the end of the day, is about money. If PSG follows through with the stupid amounts of money they reportedly want to throw at him, his father + the fee, nothing can keep him at Barça (we just won't match what PSG is offering him). Which is totally fine, I'm on record here saying that I don't fault footballers for attempting to make the most of very short professional careers, and I'm not going to change my tune because it happens to us.

Again, very naive to suggests it's only about the money. I hope he leaves, just like 75% of the Brazilians who voted on a online poll. Why? Because it's the World Cup next year and he needs to lead a team week in week out as preparation for it and stop playing second/third fiddle as he's the star of the national team.

If we get Coutinho + Dybala out of it, I'll call it a success. None can replace Neymar individually, but it should lift the overall quality of the squad.

aye that would be a decent couple of replacements i suppose, something of that level

Again, very naive to suggests it's only about the money. I hope he leaves, just like 75% of the Brazilians who voted on a online poll. Why? Because it's the World Cup next year and he needs to lead a team week in week out as preparation for it and stop playing second/third fiddle as he's the star of the national team.

Of course it's about the money :lol: Don't buy this being the main man for a second. Even if it was true, what a fucking fanny he'd be for thinking like that.