Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Tue 28th Jan @19.45

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just tell Ben Arfa to drift wherever there is space. Would still be far more effective than playing Shola who will just stand around upfront giving needless fouls away.

Provided Cabaye isn't playing ofcourse. If he is then I'd argue Ben Arfa should play instead of Gouff, as Gouff has dropped a bit recently.

Gouff should play centrally really, with Remy on the left.

Guest bimpy474

posted this in HBA thread but I'll put it here as well

LR

YG HBA

VA CT MS

MH MW MYM MD

TK

Ah the old Christmas tree formation, you do realise that type of thing would fry Pardew's brain as lovely as it looks.

It looks a bit shite though in all honesty :lol: Gouffran as a central, attacking midfielder? He hasn't got the creativity for that role at all, and Ben Arfa is a wide player. If we sell Cabaye, we are left with no one but Marveaux who has any creativity from the middle. He'll be rusty as fuck I'd assume, but he pretty much has to come into the team, together with Ben Arfa if we want to score any more goals this season. As much as I think Anita is a fantastic player, and Tiote and Sissoko are both very good, there's a distinct lack of goals coming from that midfield.

It looks a bit shite though in all honesty :lol: Gouffran as a central, attacking midfielder? He hasn't got the creativity for that role at all, and Ben Arfa is a wide player. If we sell Cabaye, we are left with no one but Marveaux who has any creativity from the middle. He'll be rusty as fuck I'd assume, but he pretty much has to come into the team, together with Ben Arfa if we want to score any more goals this season. As much as I think Anita is a fantastic player, and Tiote and Sissoko are both very good, there's a distinct lack of goals coming from that midfield.

It's awful, tbh. Gouffran especially, as you say, hasn't got what it takes to play such a role.

Guest bimpy474

posted this in HBA thread but I'll put it here as well

LR

YG HBA

VA CT MS

MH MW MYM MD

TK

WWYPU?

CWUFWP?

QWERTY?

Guest neesy111

Remember the Fulham game after we sold Carroll?

Yes, possibly the worst newcastle performance since we got relegated.

Krul

Debuchy        Mbiwa      Williamson      Santon

Anita        Tiote

Sissoko                  HBA                  Gouffran

Remy

Has to be the team!