Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hardly slept last night, never been this nervous for a derby, ever. So much so i'm not even going out to watch the game.

Getting a constant stream of texts off my mackem mates, why are they so confident of a win all of a sudden?

Please, please, please bum these f***ers today, it's all we deserve after the s*** we've had to endure these last few days.

2-0 HTL!! saying that i'd take a scrappy 1-0 win to us even though my heart won't be able too.

This time last week I was buzzing for the match.....but with Cabaye gone and Remy and Gouffran out I have a horrible feeling about this. I just can't see where our goals can come from. Would take 0-0 right now, thats how low my expectations are under the current regime.

Reet, off to hope the pre-match Vedett can blank out the rest of the afternoon. HTL

They'll be sitting back, packing the middle and trying to stifle us like. It's going to be up to us (HBA) to break them down and not do anything daft at the other end.

They're so obviously going to target HBA for their trademark rough stuff.

They'll be sitting back, packing the middle and trying to stifle us like. It's going to be up to us (HBA) to break them down and not do anything daft at the other end.

Hopefully he'll be at his mercurial best, skip past them cloggers and have 1 of his best games, i live in hope.

Hopefully he'll be at his mercurial best, skip past them cloggers and have 1 of his best games, i live in hope.

Poyet isn't daft. He'll know HBA is our only creative outlet and he'll target him. Bardsley and the like will try and make sure he doesn't go the distance.  Hopefully Dowd will be well versed in their kick it if it moves ethic.