Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just seen a clip of Pardew on SSN saying he was really impressed with Ben Arfa and Sammy tonight, so fitness notwithstanding they could start again.

I'd agree with him tbh, thought they were two of our better players.

Just hope De Jong is signed in time and Gouffran is fit.

I would possibly throw Cisse in if he's fit. Still rather him than Shola.

Really? Cisse is just as useless, at least Shola has a good record in the derby and might be up for it more.

Shola hasn't scored since December 2012 mate, at least Cissé has three goals this season. If it comes down to those two, Cissé wins every day of the week.

I would possibly throw Cisse in if he's fit. Still rather him than Shola.

Really? Cisse is just as useless, at least Shola has a good record in the derby and might be up for it more.

He hasn't been up for the last 3.

Guest bimpy474

@MsiDouglas

As he left his presser, Chris Hughton mouthed to the North East press lads: "Make sure you win on Saturday"

:aww:

Brilliant, love Hoots me  :love:

Guest BenArfa10

So our team for the derby is going to be something like this then?

Krul

Debuchy Williamson S. Taylor Santon

Sissoko Tiote Anita Sammy

Shola De Jong

Bench

Elliot

Yanga-Mbiwa

Gosling

Streete

Haidara

Obertan

Armstrong

With that I just realised that Debuchy is our prime attacking threat  :'( :'( :'(

Shola has been total hoop in the last few Derby's like, he can't even get that right anymore  :lol: Sammy deserves a start after tonight imo, Gouff in the middle assuming he's back?

Shola put in one of the worst halves of football I've ever seen against the mackems last season at home, I'd rather play with 10 men.

Just on that Cisse or Shola thing again.

If Shola was still playing like he was around that time we beat Spurs and the way he played against West Brom then fair enough. But he's been back to his standard absolute turbo shite again for awhile now and atleast with Cisse I still have a vague hope he might put one in the top corner out of nowhere.

Whereas with Shola I never for one second expect him to score anymore.

Guest BenArfa10

Tidied

@MsiDouglas

As he left his presser, Chris Hughton mouthed to the North East press lads: "Make sure you tell Kinnear he's a c**nt"

:aww:

Brilliant, love Hoots me  :love:

If Shola was still playing like he was around that time we beat Spurs and the way he played against West Brom then fair enough. But he's been back to his standard absolute turbo s**** again for awhile now and atleast with Cisse I still have a vague hope he might put one in the top corner out of nowhere.

Shola's absolutely finished, man.

If Shola was still playing like he was around that time we beat Spurs and the way he played against West Brom then fair enough. But he's been back to his standard absolute turbo s**** again for awhile now and atleast with Cisse I still have a vague hope he might put one in the top corner out of nowhere.

Shola's absolutely finished, man.

That insinuates he ever got started.