Clément Grenier

LRD

Guest bimpy474

Wonder if there is any chance of this still happening? Check out his free-kicks from last season on YT - looks a real star.

I'd love to get this lad, but i think i read in one of the Chronicle stories that he was scrubbed of the list because we signed De Jong. Shame as this lad is a proper gold plated superstar in the making imo.

Wonder if there is any chance of this still happening? Check out his free-kicks from last season on YT - looks a real star.

Don't think so with Siem in and Cabella soon to be, i'd like him obviously but i can't see it.

If Sissoko leaves, then maybe.

We are dependent on Cabella as our sole creative player so we should really get another in. Unlikely this will happen though.

Maybe we'll revisit this in a year's time considering his contract ends 2016.

We are dependent on Cabella as our sole creative player so we should really get another in. Unlikely this will happen though.

:thup: Well assuming Hatem will be ignored again. I don't expect to see links to anything else but RBs and strikers tbh.

I'd love to get this lad, but i think i read in one of the Chronicle stories that he was scrubbed of the list because we signed De Jong. Shame as this lad is a proper gold plated superstar in the making imo.

Yeah but De Jong was probably £5 cheaper so we went with him instead.

Guest bimpy474

Yeah but De Jong was probably £5 cheaper so we went with him instead.

Aye, not enough profit margin if you have to pay more in the first place.

It's the same motto as his tatty chav clothes shops.

Anything you find in there you could get something that's 100% better for 20% more money. But the stuff in SD is there because it is the very cheapest that will actually do the job.

Compare with Newcastle, and our job is to finish 10th. So we spend the very least we have to in order to achieve it. There's no concept of spending 20% more on a player who is 100% better if the cheaper one will get the job done. And the job is to be mediocre, to survive. Because that enables him to advertise his horrid tat around the globe for another year, which is all he gives a shit about.

I know I'm preaching to the converted. But I'm just having a rant really.

More chance of us getting Payet who can play on the wing. Highly doubt we will get either though.

We want four more after Cabella, including a RB and Two striker (at least one of which will be deplorable on the wing a well as up top - whether the player knows that or not). As for Number four it's a toss up.. CB? RW? DM (not needed but linked) I expect this last signin to be brushed under the table and forgotten about tbh.

More chance of us getting Payet who can play on the wing. Highly doubt we will get either though.

We want four more after Cabella, including a RB and Two striker (at least one of which will be deplorable on the wing a well as up top - whether the player knows that or not). As for Number four it's a toss up.. CB? RW? DM (not needed but linked) I expect this last signin to be brushed under the table and forgotten about tbh.

Bit early to say that.

:boomboom:

Bit early to say that.

:boomboom:

My auto-correct apparently gives us insight to the future :cba: