Clément Grenier

LRD

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Pretty sure that was allegedly what we bid in Jan, allegedly.

The same phantom amounts we bid for N'Zogbia and Ruiz whilst Mike fired up the chopper?

• 1 month later...
Guest Roger Kint

Can he play on the wing? Or we just planning on stockpiling central players? Really doubt we will either go for him(since de jong) or would get if if we did anyway.

10m for France's next #10 is nothing like. If that's the fee, we should go in while Arsenal are blessed with attacking midfielders.

Would be an honour to sell him to them in a year and a half's time.

I genuinely think a fully paid offer of 8m would get him.

based on....

based on the fact they are brassic and looking to raise funds, if his valuation is 10m they are going to find it very difficult to get that with the player admitting he would quit to help them raise money. 

not disagreeing like, just wondered...all depends on what their value of him is really but cash up front would make a difference i imagine

not sure we'll even be in for him personally

Guest Roger Kint

Grenier or Lacazette, as long as we're after one of them.

Julien Laurens says Lacazette want to play for CL club though

10m for France's next #10 is nothing like. If that's the fee, we should go in while Arsenal are blessed with attacking midfielders.

Would be an honour to sell him to them in a year and a half's time.

Yeah, I'm not getting too attached to our players. Just get any possible enjoyment while it lasts.

No not really, we need to sign both. One is a Remy type striker, the other a Cabaye type midfielder.

:thup: Grenier/Cabella/Lacazette and another striker I'd be very happy

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/58725000/jpg/_58725638_3409061_portsmouth_leeds_v1a.jpg

No not really, we need to sign both. One is a Remy type striker, the other a Cabaye type midfielder.

:thup: Grenier/Cabella/Lacazette and another striker I'd be very happy

Yeh i fucked my quoting up there, but yes, plus a Debuchy replacement. Then the squad is decent, with an idiot in charge.

Is he even still a target now that we've bought Da Jong? I'm not up to speed with their exact roles in a team, but surely there's only so many attacking midfielders we'd be looking to buy? Does Grenier play as a winger?

Is he even still a target now that we've bought Da Jong? I'm not up to speed with their exact roles in a team, but surely there's only so many attacking midfielders we'd be looking to buy? Does Grenier play as a winger?

this is what i was saying, after signing *cough* colback and de jong i can't see us going for another midfielder

I think the King will play De Jong just of the frontman, still need another CM really

colback, don't kid yourself

heard a rumour somewhere about rodwell, he'd be about as good as we're going to get if they could loan with a view to buy or something thus postponing actually paying for him until another year of the TV money kicks in

pards wants inglish don't forget

I always thought Grenier was deeper-lying, much more similar to Cabaye, where De Jong looks to get into advanced positions all the time. Not that we'll be buying him anyway.

Not if he's another holding midfielder unless we sell someone. Anita, Tiote and Colback already cover that area. We need wide men and strikers now.