Clément Grenier

LRD

Welcome to the forum!

Always love how people can forget this within 24 hours of arriving, though:

http://i.imgur.com/7njBZgB.png

:lol:

:lol: How many do you need to get right? I've got 1, if that's good enough.

Welcome to the forum!

Always love how people can forget this within 24 hours of arriving, though:

http://i.imgur.com/7njBZgB.png

:lol:

:lol: How many do you need to get right? I've got 1, if that's good enough.

Sounds like we need people to re-apply for their right to post.

Has asked to leave Lyon. Can see us sniffing arond and possibly letting one of Sissoko/Anita leave.

We've already bought De Jong and Cabella as attacking midfielders. How many of those can we fit into one line up? I'm pretty sure we have already more or less said we aren't interested now, not sure why this thread is still getting bumped.

Has asked to leave Lyon. Can see us sniffing arond and possibly letting one of Sissoko/Anita leave.

We've already bought De Jong and Cabella as attacking midfielders. How many of those can we fit into one line up? I'm pretty sure we have already more or less said we aren't interested now, not sure why this thread is still getting bumped.

Probably because he's not an attacking midfielder, he's a deep lying playmaker by all accounts.

Probably because he's not an attacking midfielder, he's a deep lying playmaker by all accounts.

We had a deep lying midfielder in Cabaye and still ended up playing another two deep lying midfielders in Tiote and Anita in the same team. Add to that we've also brought in Colback and it becomes pretty difficult to see how we would accommodate Grenier unless we are going to be playing a team made up entirely of midfielders.

We had a deep lying midfielder in Cabaye and still ended up playing another two deep lying midfielders in Tiote and Anita in the same team. Add to that we've also brought in Colback and it becomes pretty difficult to see how we would accommodate Grenier unless we are going to be playing a team made up entirely of midfielders.

I don't think having four midfielders in a squad competing for two slots is entirely unreasonable. In fact, I think it would be a massive step forward.

I don't think having four midfielders in a squad competing for two slots is entirely unreasonable. In fact, I think it would be a massive step forward.

Yeah for a different club maybe. This is Newcastle under Ashley, but well...let's hope you're right.

As the French guys have been saying he's better deep, there's no reason we couldn't buy him to play alongside the CMs we have.

Well apart from the fact we are run by cheap assholes with zero ambition of course.

Huge Vern fan and we know Tiote is the implanted vice captain and starter. But our midfield with Sissoko and Grenier is mouth watering. 

I'll say its obvious that Ben Arfa is frozen out or being sold. Only way I would be okay with Sissoko wide right is if Grenier was playing a deep lying playmaker next to Tiote/Anita who sweep up.

Does he track back, can he run and can he jump? Far too creative we'll be lucky to see 2 attack minded players fielded at the same time...

Unless he can play left back, can he play left back?

We will never sign this human being. Move on.

Sneaking feeling we won't be getting anyone else after Janmatt barring further departures. :undecided:

Going into the new season with 1 fit senior level recognised striker, awesome business :thup: :lol:

Sneaking feeling we won't be getting anyone else after Janmatt barring further departures after Pardews latest utterings. Never know though I guess. :undecided:

What utterings are these? Sorry

Sneaking feeling we won't be getting anyone else after Janmatt barring further departures after Pardews latest utterings. Never know though I guess. :undecided:

What utterings are these? Sorry

Just that after Riviere we now have a frontline to threaten the best. Doesn't sound something you'd say if you were trying to get Ashley on board with spending big on another striker.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20140716/pardew-we-can-threaten-the-best_2281670_4006357

/that said, it could be suggested it just helps us look not so desperate if we are pursuing someone else. :shifty:

Sneaking feeling we won't be getting anyone else after Janmatt barring further departures. :undecided:

Going into the new season with 1 fit senior level recognised striker, awesome business :thup: :lol:

Riviere and Gouffran. Siem at a push  :smug: