Clément Grenier

LRD

15M Euro, sign this f***ing guy up plz.

(If Ben Arfa Left)

------Riv/NewCF------

Cabella-SDJ-Sissoko

----Tiote-Grenier

I'd be almost ok with that, at least there's two sources of creativity. I put the likelihood at like 1 % :lol:

15M Euro, sign this f***ing guy up plz.

(If Ben Arfa Left)

------Riv/NewCF------

Cabella-SDJ-Sissoko

----Tiote-Grenier

I'd be almost ok with that, at least there's two sources of creativity. I put the likelihood at like 1 % :lol:

Yeah. I'm just being realistic in that I know Tiote is first choice CM/DM. I assume Sissoko plays wide right unless Cabella plays there, Gouffran/Riv wide left and new CF up top.

Really can't see this one happening now with us spending the 'Cabaye money' on Cabella and De Jong. I just don't see Ashley sanctioning the signing of another midfielder, especially after signing Colback as well which would move him and Anita a place back in the pecking order. Hope I'm wrong though.

Wouldn't be wrong, this

http://this11.com/play/abHhYu6aO.png

Looks great, however imagine how the press will have a go at us for not using any English players and let the likes of Arswnal who do the same get away with it without any ridicule.

Wouldn't be wrong, this

http://this11.com/play/abHhYu6aO.png

Looks great, however imagine how the press will have a go at us for not using any English players and let the likes of Arswnal who do the same get away with it without any ridicule.

I wouldn't worry about that since English Jack will be in that line up not Grenier.

Would rather we get payet or a winger that could double in the centre. We will be fine in the middle with what we have. We still need two first team wingers though. Cabella is one but without Hatem we need another.

Grim with those two out.. I guess rivière might take up one of those positions.