Clément Grenier

LRD

Guest Korzy

Clement Grenier isn't a number 10. When he plays in Lyon in this position, he isn't very good. The two creative players in Lyon are the old Malbranque and Yohan Gourcuff (injured all the time despite a huge salary for a club like Lyon).

Clement Grenier is very strong on free kicks, he has a little creativity but not exceptional. He's overrated. In France, the supporter was asked what he was doing in  national team. When he was injured and didn't play the World Cup, nobody cared. He isn't an important player.

Players like Schneiderlin, Kondogbia, Cabella deserved more than him the national team.

A Lyon he not even a very important player. He is vice-captain only because the group is young and Lacazette don't cares to be vice-captain.

If Newcastle wants a young promising midfielder, technical, creative, French and cheap. They must watch Morgan Sanson, in 2-3 years, he will go to a very good club and will be called by Didier Deschamps!

Best young French midfielder behind Pogba, Kondogbia and Rabiot but not very famous!

Guest Roger Kint

If we went for Sanson next summer i think Nicollin might explode :lol:

Edit: nouvelle page branleur

Guest Korzy

Yes . And indeed if I was a supporter of Montpellier, I want him to stay.

But I speak of him to say that Grenier is really overrated and  if you want to replace Cabaye, as do properly!

sorry for my english!

Guest Roger Kint

But I speak of him to say that Grenier is really overrated and  if you want to replace Cabaye, as do properly!

sorry for my english!

:thup: your English is fine

may have to remove that linked video Korzy, they're not allowed to be posted here unfortunately

Morgan Sanson - Skills Volume 2 on Youtube once the inevitable happens.

Guest Korzy
may have to remove that linked video Korzy, they're not allowed to be posted here unfortunately
Ok. I remove  the message.

sorry for my english!

:thup: your English is fine

I do a mix of what google translated to me and what I've learned at school to try to make me understand :mike:

Guest Korzy

sorry for my english!

Yeah he looks more like a cabaye player, is he highly rated in France?

He's  considered as a very good young player. But he isn't  famous as Rabiot, Martial, Ongenda etc

The president of Montpellier (Nicollin) said it wouldn't sell his 3 best players at the same time (Cabella, Stambouli and Samson).

Cabella went to Newcastle

Bielsa and Marseille are interested by Stambouli

So Samson should stay

But Nicollin often said that. In 2012 he said the same thing for Giroud, Belhanda and M'biwa but thery are gone.

Giroud was sold during the summer of 2012, Mbiwa and Belhanda during winter 2013

Guest Korzy

Welcome to the forum!

Always love how people can forget this within 24 hours of arriving, though:

http://i.imgur.com/7njBZgB.png

:lol:

Sorry  :whistle:

Sanson looks like class in the making. How is he physically?

He isn't a tank but the Spanish player in the premier league  too!

Welcome to the forum!

Always love how people can forget this within 24 hours of arriving, though:

http://i.imgur.com/7njBZgB.png

:lol:

i only know the answer for question 1 :p

Exactly, the green and orange number, #10 as worn by John Barnes.

Guest VanBarduck

Morgan Sanson is the real deal.  :sweetjesus:

Last time I've been that much impressed by I player was when I first saw Verratti with PSG, so f***ing calm on the ball, so elegant, great vison. He's the typical Arsenal type of signing.

There's two videos of him on YT, worth the watch. Might sound foolish to say, but he's constantly using his brain that's what you expect from a young and not yet physically prepared midfielder.

That Sanson guy looks incedibly neat in tight spaces. So calm on the ball. Looks the real deal at only 19. Have to hand it to the French they are doing something right in their youth systems, seemingly endless talent coming through the French youth ranks.

Guest antz1uk

I've been reading all these posts by the new French lad in my head as if I were Steve mclaren doing an interview in holland

Great posts though  O0