Newcastle United 0 - 3 Sunderland - 01/02/14- Post-bumming reaction from page 43

LRD

Yet again, we haven't turned up! Fucking unacceptable!

Anita was clumsy as fuck to give away the pen. Always felt the first goal was going to be vital, and to hand them the lead is atrocious.

The cunts deserve to be 2-0 up, but we're making it ridiculously easy for them.

Santon & Ameobi MUST be subbed at half time. De Jong & Haidara on please.

JUST FUCKING SHOW US YOU WANT IT FFS!!!!

What the f*** is it about this fixture now that makes our players and  manager s*** themselves?? Seriously this has been a horrendous performance.

The manager is the leader, his fear and cowardice has filtered down and throughout his team, his tactics are dreadful and shows him for what he is. A w*****.

Spot on, but it also comes from the very very top.

Go 4-4-2, De Jong on for Anita, Hatem to the right wing. Dummett for Santon. done.

Hadeira tbh all 3 central midfield have been shit but i would say Sissoko would not be a miss as Anita can put a better pass in imho

Guest VanBarduck

----Tiote-Sissoko-----

---------Marv----------

HBA-----LDJ-----SAM

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The booooos rain in from the status quo-accepting, pro-Pardew knuckle-draggers in the stands. Oh, what, you're not content with this performance? Short sighted fuckers.

What the fuck is this?

Slagging fellow fans at SJP is embarrassing like. They're there because they want to see Newcastle United play, and hopefully win. Just because the biggest attention-seeker on the forum keeps saying something doesn't make it right.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

And why the f*** is Santon taking set pieces? He's an awful crosser and shooter of the ball in general footballer.

I'm fed up with being served up this shit like but what do I do, it's not like I can support another team.

Guess it's time to consider dropping Football altogether until the rot has gone from the club.

Yeah, my feelings at the moment too :(

Slagging fellow fans at SJP is embarrassing like. They're there because they want to see Newcastle United play, and hopefully win. Just because the biggest attention-seeker on the forum keeps saying something doesn't make it right.

:clap: