Winnet Sports claim Glenn Hoddle linked with DOF role

Paully

Guest bimpy474

People who say they wouldn't have him as manager considering the useless cunt we currently have as manager are quite clearly mental.

Bang on.

An indictment of how expectations have been lowered. People championing Glen Hoddle as our next manager :lol:

The man who replaces Pardew is almost as important as the decision to replace him in the first place. If it's not the right man, then we'll be in the exact same position in however many months time, and that man is not Glen Hoddle.

An indictment of how expectations have been lowered. People championing Glen Hoddle as our next manager :lol:

The man who replaces Pardew is almost as important as the decision to replace him in the first place. If it's not the right man, then we'll be in the exact same position in however many months time, and that man is not Glen Hoddle.

We'll be in that position as long as Ashley is the owner. At least Hoddle would bring a better style of football if nothing else. Ride it all out until someone actually shows the fat cunt enough $$$ to fuck off.

I agree with the sentiment but give me Hoddle over pardew any day.

As we aren't going anywhere as a club might as well make a fist of playing Decent football

Winnet :lol:

Forgive my ignorance - is a "winnet" the same as a "dangleberry"? It has been a while since I heard this term...

It certainly is. Remember the first time I saw that term, in Viz....

http://ladybunny.net/blog/uploaded_images/Clag-gone-745254.jpg

:lol:

People who say they wouldn't have him as manager considering the useless c*** we currently have as manager are quite clearly mental.

The blokes a spanner, anybody who thinks disabled people are paying for a past life can stay away from the club.

I thought Hoddle was decent manager and i'd have liked to have seen him get the Spurs job as i think he probably still has a lot to offer. At his age he must be thinking it's shit or bust time in terms of getting back into the game full time, so if a job like ours came along i reckon he'd jump at the chance. I'd have him here in a heartbeat tbh.

As we aren't going anywhere as a club might as well make a fist of playing Decent football

It's ridiculously short sighted though. Back to square 1 when we realise that Hoddle isnt actually a good manager. Aye, Pardew will have gone but it's hardly the progression we should want to see. The bloke hasnt finished above 9th in the PL in his entire career man, what makes anyone think he's going to do any better a decade on!?

The 'anyone but Pardew' mentality is stupid, because it'll just be 'anyone but the man that replaced Pardew' within a short space of time. It's needs to be the right man.

It's ridiculously short sighted though. Back to square 1 when we realise that Hoddle isnt actually a good manager. Aye, Pardew will have gone but it's hardly the progression we should want to see. The bloke hasnt finished above 9th in the PL in his entire career man, what makes anyone think he's going to do any better a decade on!?

The 'anyone but Pardew' mentality is stupid, because it'll just be 'anyone but the man that replaced Pardew' within a short space of time. It's needs to be the right man.

History shows we have never had the right man under Ashley though.

And fwiw I think hoddle would do a better job that Pardew.

People who say they wouldn't have him as manager considering the useless c*** we currently have as manager are quite clearly mental.

The blokes a spanner, anybody who thinks disabled people are paying for a past life can stay away from the club.

Some of our players believe their wives must walk 5 paces behind them. Not much difference really in the retardedness stakes.

Anyone who doesn't rate Hoddle as a manager is either dense as f*** or under the age of 16.

His football knowledge is superb.

Does that necessarily mean he's a good manager? And where has this belief that he's some kind of maverick that plays good attacking football? Im not sure that is the case. 

Is that actually what was said though? Or did the media blow it out of proportion?

I genuinely cant remember btw, I do know that he has done a lot of work with disabled charities ever since though.

Is that actually what was said though? Or did the media blow it out of proportion?

I genuinely cant remember btw, I do know that he has done a lot of work with disabled charities ever since though.

"You and I have been physically given two hands and two legs and half-decent brains. Some people have not been born like that for a reason. The karma is working from another lifetime. I have nothing to hide about that. It is not only people with disabilities. What you sow, you have to reap."

Guest bimpy474

"You and I have been physically given two hands and two legs and half-decent brains. Some people have not been born like that for a reason. The karma is working from another lifetime. I have nothing to hide about that. It is not only people with disabilities. What you sow, you have to reap."

Ah now i know why Brett supports Pardew.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

pretty definitive that like. fuck me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

pretty definitive that like. f*** me.

'I think we make mistakes when we are down here and our spirit has to come back and learn. That's why there is an injustice in the world. Why there's certain people born into the world with terrible physical problems and why there's a family who has got everything right, physically and mentally.'

Winnet :lol:

Forgive my ignorance - is a "winnet" the same as a "dangleberry"? It has been a while since I heard this term...

It certainly is. Remember the first time I saw that term, in Viz....

http://ladybunny.net/blog/uploaded_images/Clag-gone-745254.jpg

I used to have that edition of Viz. :D

Winnet Sports? Never heard of it lol.

I've always rated Hoddle as a coach/manager. Would be a step up from pardew anyway imo. Did a fantastic job with England, and knows how to set up teams to the play game in the right manner.

Personally if he came in as DOF I'd be fairly happy with that.