Hull City 1 - 4 Newcastle United - 01/03/14 - Post-match reaction from page 33

Dave

I sitll think Amdy Faye is the worst footballer I've seen in my lifetime in the PL. He was really really bad, can't even remember Alan Smith being that bad.

Smith couldn't run or play football, Faye could run a little bit.

I sitll think Amdy Faye is the worst footballer I've seen in my lifetime in the PL. He was really really bad, can't even remember Alan Smith being that bad.

Smith couldn't run or play football, Faye could run a little bit.

But Smith knew what a football was, I really remembered watching Faye, I must've been like 13-14 at the time thinking I was twice the player he was.

Guest neesy111

I reckon I seen Faye have a couple more decent games than Smith.  Smith had 1 good game for us in the PL which was the 1-1 draw v Arsenal.

Will literally never agree on this one, tbh. Can't claim to have seen every game but Bowyer season 2 was one of my least favourite players ever for us.

He was nowhere near as bad as Butt/Smith/Faye, but I'd put him in the category just above in terms of 'shit midfielders'. Along with that prick Duff.

Again :thup: but when Ronaldo is right who can argue?

I reckon I seen Faye have a couple more decent games than Smith.  Smith had 1 good game for us in the PL which was the 1-1 draw v Arsenal.

I never saw Amdy Faye have a good game, Abdoulaye Faye on the other hand I thought was underrated. He was the type of defender we need alongside Colo nowadays.

Guest neesy111

Abdoulaye Faye was really good. Was a big shame that he didn't fancy it.

Why did he leave again?  Him and Keegan didn't get on?

Faye and Butt together in centre midfield was always a good laugh

Did that ever happen?

The FA cup semi-final in Cardiff off the top of my head? Possibly happened a few more times I think

Abdoulaye Faye was really good. Was a big shame that he didn't fancy it.

Why did he leave again?  Him and Keegan didn't get on?

Got homesick iirc (home being Stoke, apparently).

Really didn't get a chance to chat with anyone at the pub in NYC with the Toon Army NYC group. Atmosphere wasn't as fun compared to he Spurs home match at beginning of last season. Everyone was happy with the result, not as much singing at all. Perhaps that's the general mood of it all. I was actually kind of bummed, they were class a yer ago!

Love the result and passing we put together. It's how we need to play weekly.  The head butt incident really pissed me off. I don't like AP but that was shocking lack of professionalism and disgusting for a manager to act that way.

Butt, Smith and Faye are the 'top' three, like - no question. All utterly, utterly terrible.

Geremi was pretty pants but he had his moments. Particularly under Keegan who - like for every other player during that spell - manufactured a role that catered for his limitations and exploited his few attributes.

Can't think of many CMs who come close to those three first mentioned, though. Jenas was absolute turd by the time he left, like. Bowyer was offensively bad during his second season, too, save for a couple of goals here and there. But nowt close to Butt/Smith/Faye at their worst.

I thought Bowyer was canny in his second season, shite in his first when we had him right mid.