Hull City 1 - 4 Newcastle United - 01/03/14 - Post-match reaction from page 33

Dave

I don't have a clue how good Pardew or the team is.

I'm now getting puzzled how our performances do change game to game.

It basically depends entirely on which side scores the first goal.

Didn't think a midfield shorn of Cabaye would be able to play like they did today, very good from Anita and Tiote although Hull were abject. Bagpuss playing that hopeless son of his. :lol:

Loved the 4th goal where their defence parted like the red sea for Dan f***ing Gosling :lol:

If you squinted a bit, it was Ricky Villa-esque.

I particularly liked the bit where the defender ran away from him, you can't teach that sort of stuff.

You can.  Roger Johnson and Danny Simpson are going into partnership to do so post-retirement.

Only raging for the shite sprouted on here. By Wednesday the forum will be saying how shit we are and go to Fulham with ten men behind the ball. Such short memories.

Anyways it's a superb win, great performance and injected some much needed life and belief into our push for Europe, even if we are rank outsiders (thanks to Ashley).

Guest bimpy474

Only raging for the shite sprouted on here. By Wednesday the forum will be saying how shit we are and go to Fulham with ten men behind the ball. Such short memories.

Anyways it's a superb win, great performance and injected some much needed life and belief into our push for Europe, even if we are rank outsiders (thanks to Ashley).

Oh do shut up you tart.

Only raging for the s**** sprouted on here. By Wednesday the forum will be saying how s*** we are and go to Fulham with ten men behind the ball. Such short memories.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

These are scandalous assertions Brett Noire!

I'll admit, I thought hull might nick the game. It was the way people went out when I fancied a good match up and us to play good football, like it was alien to them. Away from home we've been far better yet people wouldn't accept it and we were going 10 men behind the ball. Now the classic 'helped by hull being utterly shit', a team prior to the match we were praising up along with their manager.

Guest neesy111

Should be passed in Parliament that anyone found to be changing their opinions shall be taken to the Tower of London to be hung, drawn and quartered.

Prontonised as well.

Guest bimpy474

I'll admit, I thought hull might nick the game. It was the way people went out when I fancied a good match up and us to play good football, like it was alien to them. Away from home we've been far better yet people wouldn't accept it and we were going 10 men behind the ball. Now the classic 'helped by hull being utterly shit', a team prior to the match we were praising up along with their manager.

Who ?

Name them...

The likes of Brett and Ian have taken some real stick in recent weeks (moreso than usual), don't see owt wrong with them dishing it back out. If the 'staunchly anti-Pardews' played nicer rather than constantly insulting people with a slightly different opinion, then they'd not get these sorts of reactions.

As for today. We played well as we often have done away from home.

Guest bimpy474

The likes of Brett and Ian have taken some real stick in recent weeks (moreso than usual), don't see owt wrong with them dishing it back out. If the 'staunchly anti-Pardews' played nicer rather than constantly insulting people with a slightly different opinion, then they'd not get these sorts of reactions.

As for today. We played well as we often have done away from home.

Right you're on the list....

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

If you can't take it...

Erm, just a joke like. I love Brett when he goes mad tbh.

It's like a mad puppy on it's first trip to the park.

If you can't take it...

That one was just a joke too, just to be clear  :lol:

Brett's class. Don't really agree with him that often but can't deny that he's persistent.

Guest bimpy474

If you can't take it...

That one was just a joke too, just to be clear  :lol:

Brett's class. Don't really agree with him that often but can't deny that he's persistent.

I think he's mad but do love the nutcase :lol:

Does feel sometimes like, when the right players are out there, that they occasionally just decide to play some good football and boss the opposition because they know they are better.

Happened a few times this year, Villa away, Palace away, West Ham away etc.

I never feel like it's because of some tactical masterclass from Pardew. Just feels like, when they are in the mood they can beat most teams.

Had a great view of the game from the halfway line. Anita was the best player on the park, he was absolutely phenomenal and didn't waste a ball all day. LDJ impressed me too, Dummett was solid and MYM was excellent bar one fuck up that he was booked for.