Who's going to win the league?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arsenal and MCity for 3rd and 4th place.

City 4th, really?  They have three games in hand, and only need to win two of those to go top.  Even if you don't think they'll win the league (they will), they definitely won't finish beneath Arsenal.

City 4th, really?  They have three games in hand, and only need to win two of those to go top.  Even if you don't think they'll win the league (they will), they definitely won't finish beneath Arsenal.

I think City will win. Chelsea are the only real contenders with them.

In my head, I have to accept that Liverpool will win the title again in my lifetime. I just want it to be without Gerrard.

Or Suarez and Sturridge ideally.

I've learned to accept that most footballers are unlikable. It's the media reaction to Gerrard winning the title that will be unbearable.

Man City lose Kompany for the next three games right? And the goals aren't flowing for them like they were earlier in the season. Think they're going to blow it.

Chelsea are just pathetic. Takes such an effort for them to score a goal, it's embarrassing.

All signs point to Liverpool IMO.

FFS I thought we sorted this rule out when MYM got sent off. It's a 1 match ban. 3 matches is only for violent conduct/wild tackles e.g. Debuchy tackles.

City have a lot of goals throughout the side. Even without Aguero there's Dzeko, Negredo, Toure, Jovetic. Even the likes of Nasri, Fernandinho & Silva have that match-winning ability. Much like La Liga & Real Madrid they simply have too much in the squad. If they can hold it together defensively they should win it.

For me L'pool & Arsenal are 1 loss away from being out of it.

Ah! Yes, of course.

Man City just seem a bit goofy at the minute though. That Demichelis effect.

They don't look convincing to me. They are out of all other competitions now though, which should help.

It's a tough one, but there's just something about Liverpool at the minute. They won't drop points against the minnows, while City and Chelsea seem more prone to such foolishness.

Dont know when I voted , but It was Chelsea. The four chasing it will all be worthy winners , whoever gets it, what a cracking run it it will be if 4 teams are in contention.

This.

Liverpool will win it. They're more hungry than the rest, confident and comfortable in the way they play and as a team, they're better than the rest of them. Individually, City and Chelsea are better but they're not as fluid and well balanced. Liverpool pick everything apart. I think they'll beat Chelsea and City at Anfield.

Rodgers is a fucking genius.

Liverpool will win it. They're more hungry than the rest, confident and comfortable in the way they play and as a team, they're better than the rest of them. Individually, City and Chelsea are better but they're not as fluid and well balanced. Liverpool pick everything apart. I think they'll beat Chelsea and City at Anfield.

Rodgers is a fucking genius.

I think they'll bottle it when the going gets tough. The pressure of not winning the title for so long might stir some demons in their heads. I hope so anyway. They play football the right way, but their fans still seem to think they've got some God given right to be considered the best.

Chelsea

Arsenal home

Crystal Palace away

Stoke City home

Swansea City away

Sunderland home

Liverpool away

Norwich City home

Cardiff City away

Liverpool

Cardiff City away

Sunderland home

Tottenham Hotspur home

West Ham United away

Manchester City home

Norwich City away

Chelsea home

Crystal Palace away

Newcastle United home

Arsenal

Chelsea away

Swansea City home

Manchester City home

Everton away

West Ham United home

Hull City away

Newcastle United home

West Bromwich Albion home

Norwich City away

Man City

Fulham home

Manchester United away

Arsenal away

Southampton home

Liverpool away

Sunderland home

Crystal Palace away

Everton away

Aston Villa home

West Ham United home

Personally I think it will be between Chelsea and Man City. Leaning more towards City as they have the firepower to turn draws into wins, while Chelsea's strike force looks unconvincing.

Chelsea

Arsenal home

Crystal Palace away

Stoke City home

Swansea City away

Sunderland home

Liverpool away

Norwich City home

Cardiff City away

Liverpool

Cardiff City away

Sunderland home

Tottenham Hotspur home

West Ham United away

Manchester City home

Norwich City away

Chelsea home

Crystal Palace away

Newcastle United home

Arsenal

Chelsea away

Swansea City home

Manchester City home

Everton away

West Ham United home

Hull City away

Newcastle United home

Norwich City away

Man City

Fulham home

Manchester United away

Arsenal away

Southampton home

Liverpool away

Sunderland home

Crystal Palace away

Everton away

Aston Villa home

West Ham United home

so they each have 2 games against another contender. I think these games. along with the rest of the fixtures will play a big part in deciding th title.

City and Liverpool are the only teams that have that "kill-switch" when they are in control. Chelsea don't seem to have it unless Hazard is up for it. City and Liverpool have multiple players who if there is blood in the water, they swarm, they destroy and they win. April 14th Pool v City is hopefully going to be epic.

Perhaps Liverpool winning the title will make me enjoy football again? I'm just bloody sick of the same old shit every year.

City and Liverpool are the only teams that have that "kill-switch" when they are in control. Chelsea don't seem to have it unless Hazard is up for it. City and Liverpool have multiple players who if there is blood in the water, they swarm, they destroy and they win. April 14th Pool v City is hopefully going to be epic.

Perhaps Liverpool winning the title will make me enjoy football again? I'm just bloody sick of the same old s*** every year.

Yeah but on the flip side.... Chelsea and Arsenal can easily keep anyone to zero goals when they are setup properly :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if City's and Liverpool's lacklustre defense costs them in the end.

Perhaps Liverpool winning the title will make me enjoy football again? I'm just bloody sick of the same old s*** every year.

Yeah but on the flip side.... Chelsea and Arsenal can easily keep anyone to zero goals when they are setup properly :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if City's and Liverpool's lacklustre defense costs them in the end.

<loads up Aguero's title winning goal>

Chelsea

Arsenal home

Crystal Palace away

Stoke City home

Swansea City away

Sunderland home

Liverpool away

Norwich City home

Cardiff City away

Liverpool

Cardiff City away

Sunderland home

Tottenham Hotspur home

West Ham United away

Manchester City home

Norwich City away

Chelsea home

Crystal Palace away

Newcastle United home

Arsenal

Chelsea away

Swansea City home

Manchester City home

Everton away

West Ham United home

Hull City away

Newcastle United home

Norwich City away

Man City

Fulham home

Manchester United away

Arsenal away

Southampton home

Liverpool away

Sunderland home

Crystal Palace away

Everton away

Aston Villa home

West Ham United home

so they each have 2 games against another contender. I think these games. along with the rest of the fixtures will play a big part in deciding th title.

http://stickerish.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/YouDontSayBlackSS.png

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

This.

Chelsea play 2 of the top 9

Liverpool 4/9

Arsenal 4/9

City 5/9

Yes they have games in hand but they have a harder run in and this season they seem more vulnerable when they pick up injuries.