Fulham v Newcastle United- Saturday 15th March@15:00 (Not on TV)

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So no Pard Nut but reckon it will be the same team as Hull but with Colo coming in for MYM, if he's returned from Argentina.

Fulham are absolutely awful but we're usually woeful there. At least Duff isn't playing though.

0-1 Williamson

Fulham normally stuff us at home inexplicably.

This Fulham isn't normal though, they look devoid of anything positive at all in fact they remind me of ourselves in the relegation season.

Anyways no need to change anything, injuries permitted go with the exact same team that beat Hull.

Just because Pards isn't at the game doesn't mean he wont pick the team  :lol: but we can live in hope i suppose.

Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to hope we'll perform differently without him there ultimately he still picks the team, tactics and formations, coaches the team all week and you'd have to be pretty gullible to believe he won't have anything to do with half time team talks.

:thup: With today's morale-boosting news it's inevitable.

Yep. Them against us mentality, let's go out there and do it for Alan!

http://media.giphy.com/media/jr1aO0Ktq23TO/giphy.gif