Adam Armstrong

Guest palnese

Unless he suddenly becomes a quick and a nasty fucker like Bellamy, while he'll no doubt be better than a Brayson or a Campbell, he strikes me as ultimately ending up struggling beyond league 1 or the Championship at a push.

Just can't see him fitting in with how we play or even longer term in any Premiership team.

/This post is trying desperately to be an anti-jinx, but the concerns are there.

Depending on our situation I'd like us to Loan him to a Championship club next year unless we are in the Championship. If he scores 20 in the Championship then we should give him a go.  If we bring him back in the summer and we are in the Premier League dependent on who we've sold/ brought in he wouldn't get game time.  I just think he needs to be the main striker for a club for the next 2 years so we can see what he's made of.

Unless he suddenly becomes a quick and a nasty f***er like Bellamy, while he'll no doubt be better than a Brayson or a Campbell, he strikes me as ultimately ending up struggling beyond league 1 or the Championship at a push.

Just can't see him fitting in with how we play or even longer term in any Premiership team.

/This post is trying desperately to be an anti-jinx, but the concerns are there.

What have you seen of him this season that suggests at 18 years old and the top goalscorer in the league in his first full season suggests his career is already on the decline?

At his age and what he's achieved already he's arguably the most promising academy player we've had since Gascoigne.

Some ITK on twitter reckons he knows the family and he doesn't want to come back as he feels he's been messed around and let down by NUFC.

How? By letting him go out on loan and make a name for himself?

Some ITK on twitter reckons he knows the family and he doesn't want to come back as he feels he's been messed around and let down by NUFC.

Sounds like bollocks that tbf, he's 18.  What does he want, to start every game for us?  Can't see that being true.

Sounds like bollocks that tbf, he's 18.  What does he want, to start every game for us?  Can't see that being true.

Could be a on about the way Carver treated him?

Yeah it's probably made up.

He was 17/18 doesn't matter how he's treat(within reason) should have been honoured to play in the premier league at such a young age.  Anyway it'll be bollocks.

This is what I think they mean.

This is what I think they mean.

He's been sacked.

Yeah it's probably made up.

It is. He told someone I know, he's happy to see the season out here in Cov but will certainly return for next season as Newcastle United is his club.

So I should hold off on calling him a mercenary c***, then?

Nah, call ujpest doza whatever you like.

I was just relaying what some "ITK" had said on twitter.

I heard something similar towards the end of last season i.e. that he would look to leave as he was disillusioned about the way he was being treated by Carver.

So I should hold off on calling him a mercenary c***, then?

Nah, call ujpest doza whatever you like.

I was just relaying what some "ITK" had said on twitter.

I heard something similar towards the end of last season i.e. that he would look to leave as he was disillusioned about the way he was being treated by Carver.

We were all disillusioned by the way we were treated by Carver.