Adam Armstrong

Guest palnese

Some ITK on twitter reckons he knows the family and he doesn't want to come back as he feels he's been messed around and let down by NUFC.

The family story was from a Coventry website, the links a few pages back and they didn't say that. They said Steve didn't have any say as to whether he returned or not it was down to the board and that he'd be staying the season.

Why are people so desperate to have him stay out on loan,if he is too delicate his wings will snap and crumble

Are you seriously suggesting he would develop into a better player sitting on our bench with our coaching and medical team rather than continuing to stay in a team where he has scored 16 in 22 in physical league despite his size?

• 2 weeks later...

Coventry city fan who comes into our works reckons Armstrong signed a new long term contract with Newcastle and will be back on loan next season also with a young goalkeeper ( Woodman I presume )..  No idea how true it is . if it is true then Armstrong is still a long way from the first team  ,

Coventry city fan who comes into our works reckons Armstrong signed a new long term contract with Newcastle and will be back on loan next season also with a young goalkeeper ( Woodman I presume )..  No idea how true it is . if it is true then Armstrong is still a long way from the first team  ,

I know better than anyone that Coventry City supporters are full of shit. We could be in the same league next season and having to use Armstrong ourselves, so there's absolutely no way we'd be agreeing loans for next season now. That said, Coventry are absolutely desperate for a half decent keeper.

Are you seriously suggesting he would develop into a better player sitting on our bench with our coaching and medical team rather than continuing to stay in a team where he has scored 16 in 22 in physical league despite his size?

I meant beyond this season. I would like to see if he can link up with Mitrovic,they look like they possess the attributes for a good combo. You can't be running scared of our medical team  :lol:

I know better than anyone that Coventry City supporters are full of s***. We could be in the same league next season and having to use Armstrong ourselves, so there's absolutely no way we'd be agreeing loans for next season now. That said, Coventry are absolutely desperate for a half decent keeper.

No idea if its true as I live in South Australia ,  we just have a bit of banter when in comes into the warehouse where I work every now and again.

Been hit by a freak injury apparently,slipped on the ice and hurt his knee whilst out for a pint with Siem de Jong

He's definitely injured. Was out in town with his Auntie Sunday and was asking how things were going for him.

Been hit by a freak injury apparently,slipped on the ice and hurt his knee whilst out for a pint with Siem de Jong

He's definitely injured. Was out in town with his Auntie Sunday and was asking how things were going for him.

Siem didn't injure himself witnessing it? A Miracle.

Maybe he has new powers to pass on his bad injury luck to others.. stick him with Colback and Gouffran for a few weeks.

Siem phoned for an ambulance and suffered a triple fracture in his finger and got a severely bruised lug off his mobile, trying to get directions to A & E

The flashing blue lights of the ambulance obliterated his retinas.  Out forever.

Some ITK on twitter reckons he knows the family and he doesn't want to come back as he feels he's been messed around and let down by NUFC.

Not exactly surprising is it?

Consider the source, Darth.