Newcastle United vs Everton, Tuesday 25/03/14 @ 7:45pm (Not on TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gouffran has more goals this season. He's obviously more of a goal threat. I can't see what Sissoko offers this side, he's wank. The most frustrating player we have because he constantly makes the wrong decision. The whole he scored recently argument is stupid also, Cisse has scored more recently than Ben Arfa does that mean i would rather have him in the side? no.

Rather the wrong decision than no decision like Gouffran. Seen him play some blinding four yard passes to Tiote tbf.

Some of our fans would be delighted just to see the back four pass it amongst themselves. No possession lost, nothing created, job's a good 'un.

If Sammy is fit, I'd drop the both of them. Not a fan of him but he at least creates something. Since I don't think he is I'd rather play Gouffran as he doesn't piss me off like Sissoko does.

He doesn't piss anyone off cos he doesn't do anything. He's got that down to a fine art.

Gouffran aside, if Sissoko, who laid on at least two extremely good chances yesterday and scored twice the week before, offers nowt, what does de Jong offer? ???

He doesn't piss anyone off cos he doesn't do anything. He's got that down to a fine art.

Gouffran aside, if Sissoko, who laid on at least two extremely good chances yesterday and scored twice the week before, offers nowt, what does de Jong offer? ???

De Jong's still adapting and had imo his first poor game yesterday. I'm willing to persist with him as technically he looks a good player.

Gouffran hasn't done owt except pass sideways for months now. I like him, he's a grafter and he'll chip in upfront but it's mental that he is taxed with creating. He was playing a free-role yesterday FFS.

I'd have Sissoko bundling around on the wing ahead of him. Not that I at all think he's a wide player long term but he'll create more chances and offer far more on the break.

He doesn't p*ss anyone off cos he doesn't do anything. He's got that down to a fine art.

De Jong's still adapting and had imo his first poor game yesterday.

Miss the Fulham game?

It'll be Sissoko and Gouf on the "wings" at the start, Pardew logic. Ben Arfa MAY get a good half hour, it'll be too late by then. Pardew will shit it vs these lot, it's always contain first, try and nick it, no way he'll start Hatem, much as he should.

It makes more sense to push the fullbacks back by having to worry about Hatem but Pardew will be thinking defend.

HBA has earned his place in the starting 11. If we start the same team as yesterday we'll get murdered, there was no creativity in the side until HBA and Marveaux came on.

1000% agree with you, unfortunately don't think Pardew sees it that way, he doesn't give two shits about creativity, at least for 80% of the match, it's contain and defend the Pardew mantra. Hope I'm proven wrong but seen it too many times, Hatem always gets dicked, even when he plays a blinder.

Creativity certainly doesn't come into Pardews thinking, Ben Arfa wont start.  As far as Sissoko and Gouffran, the later does offer a lot more goals per game and a similar amount of assists per game.  Also no idea if Sissoko could play left wing so IF by some miracle Ben Arfa got a start on the right wing I'd play Gouffran on the left.

Creativity certainly doesn't come into Pardews thinking, Ben Arfa wont start.  As far as Sissoko and Gouffran, the later does offer a lot more goals per game and a similar amount of assists per game.  Also no idea if Sissoko could play left wing so IF by some miracle Ben Arfa got a start on the right wing I'd play Gouffran on the left.

A lot more goals? He hasn't scored for three months. As for similar assists. :lol: