Newcastle United 0 - 3 Everton - 25/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 30

Rich

10/10 for effort but there's absolutely no coherent attacking gameplan, and there's at least three players out of position. Such an obvious thing to say but we're gagging for Hatem, especially with them content to contain.

Lets hope he's on for the whole half. I think this game could suit him.....

I only found a stable stream 10 minutes ago. Have we really been that bad? The last few minutes didn't look that awful.

That would depend on whether you are in the real world or "newcastle-online". Was meh..... some decent runs by Sissoko but we look light upfront (again).

We look like a team full of decent players who have no great cohesion, who just attack in waves of very uninventive direct football. As per usual. Sometimes it's enough, sometimes it isn't.

Honestly, I'd just like to see de jong play with ben arfa, as de jongs hold up play is generally very good and I think a few key passes slotted in to the box will help de jong score. There's zero creativity around the box right now, but, well.......we say this most games, get hatem ern.

I only found a stable stream 10 minutes ago. Have we really been that bad? The last few minutes didn't look that awful.

That would depend on whether you are in the real world or "newcastle-online". Was meh..... some decent runs by Sissoko but we look light upfront (again).

:D

I do hesitate to come on here during a match sometimes. Makes me wonder if I'm watching the same game.

We look like a team full of decent players who have no great cohesion, who just attack in waves of very uninventive direct football. As per usual. Sometimes it's enough, sometimes it isn't.

Passing in the final third not good at all. Need to play some of those Keegan five a sides.

De Jongs played some neat passes and lay offs but he offers no threat going forward. Gouf looks goosed again, not a decent game by him at all, Dummett is gash, haul his ass off now, has he done anything usefull? Everton started well but have wilted, they're there for the taking but we need some creativity on the pitch.

Some running but sh it on ball as usual. Static apart from Sissoko movement. Anita best player again. Dummet is total dump as is Mbiwa at th. Crying out for an attacking mid n winger

Don't get me wrong I love Anita and think hes a good player but hes done no better than the likes of Sissoko, Tiote, Cisse....