Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 33

Rich

Only got Man United next weekend now, As bad as they are, they will murder us because wor lot have given up the fight. Hard to see where the next goal is gonna come from, nevermind point.

Got my call booked in for Total Sport. Foaming at the mouth here.

I'm sure the bollocks they talk would only infuriate you mate

Guest neesy111

Only got Man United next weekend now, As bad as they are, they will murder us because wor lot have given up the fight. Hard to see where the next goal is gonna come from, nevermind point.

Dont take any shit from Anderson. He gives pardew a free ride.

If he blames the players then ask him what exactly is the manager there for....

Williamson is s****, can't believe people think he has improved

He has improved. He's not good enough, though. None of the CBs are.

Debuchy is the only good defender we have.

Debuchy is pretty much the only good player we have. Period.

Dont take any s*** from Anderson. He gives pardew a free ride.

If he blames the players then ask him what exactly is the manager there for....

he will still say that ben arfa does not deserve to start the next game.

And yet his teams of old were much more successful against top opposition when they had more leaders in their ranks. The manager deserves shooting for today but the point that we lack character is valid. Some of the wandering about you get from our lot is absolutely disgraceful, I'd be embarrassed to have such an attitude if I was playing  in a match.

The manager coaches the under performing players, he motivates (or doesn't in our case) the players, he selects the players and he tells them how to play the game.  Pardew is failing at all of those and that's always going to impact on player performances, it has to.

"You don't mind getting beat, providing that you go and run around, hustle and harry and everyone's running around. But we didn't do that."

John Anderson. :rolleyes:

Those words could have been spoken by Pardew, Anderson is as bad as our manager.

Done and dusted. Said I want him (Pardew) gone, but I agree with Ando in that it won't happen. If Ashley was gonna sack him, it would have happened the other week after the 'headbutt' incident.

Bad, bad times. :(

Good call mate, Ignore the Happy clappers on FM forums too.

And yet his teams of old were much more successful against top opposition when they had more leaders in their ranks. The manager deserves shooting for today but the point that we lack character is valid. Some of the wandering about you get from our lot is absolutely disgraceful, I'd be embarrassed to have such an attitude if I was playing  in a match.

The manager coaches the under performing players, he motivates (or doesn't in our case) the players, he selects the players and he tells them how to play the game.  Pardew is failing at all of those and that's always going to impact on player performances, it has to.

Of course it has an impact, is anyone denying that? But there's a line between motivation and professionalism/character/heart, our players are quick to lose theirs when things aren't going their way. Everyone has been a disgrace today, IMO, they should all be shot with shit. The manager should take majority but those players certainly shouldn't get a bye. The way they seemingly regularly capitulate is pathetic and I agree with Ronaldo that it's not just a management issue, I think this is something that extends from the ethos of the board and their buying  policies.

"You don't mind getting beat, providing that you go and run around, hustle and harry and everyone's running around. But we didn't do that."

John Anderson. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

He's said "run around" about twenty times so far, as the main reason we didn't play well.

Done and dusted. Said I want him (Pardew) gone, but I agree with Ando in that it won't happen. If Ashley was gonna sack him, it would have happened the other week after the 'headbutt' incident.

Bad, bad times. :(

Wished you'd laid into him a bit more, like (Pardew, I mean)...

Guest neesy111

All John Anderson wants is for people to run around. That is his analysis/criticism.

Usually happens with older ex players.  They don't know how technical and tactical todays game is.