Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 33

Rich

Yanga has been awful again. Shaw has confirmed his class for me, so much so i'd play him now for England at WC, had Hatem in his back pocket with no help.

Such a horrible half, 1-0 flatters us so much. Struggling to think of ways to change of it. What we have there is best we got, bench is so bad. Another game in which Anita has just disappeared. Praise for Elliot, I've wanted Krul dropped and been critical of Elliot but only one I feel sorry for out there.

Guest bimpy474

not won in 75 league games when behind at half-time  :lol: :lol:

Never won from behind at half time in a game under Pardew, ever.

Guest bimpy474

Yanga has been awful again. Shaw has confirmed his class for me, so much so i'd play him now for England at WC, had Hatem in his back pocket with no help.

Such a horrible half, 1-0 flatters us so much. Struggling to think of ways to change of it. What we have there is best we got, bench is so bad. Another game in which Anita has just disappeared. Praise for Elliot, I've wanted Krul dropped and been critical of Elliot but only one I feel sorry for out there.

Pardew's fault or cant you see it still.

Guest bimpy474

not won in 75 league games when behind at half-time  :lol: :lol:

Never won from behind at half time in a game under Pardew, ever.

Its just embarrassing

Tells you all you need to know about how he gets the team motivated.

Appalling lack of effort for the most part. Good job we've got quality to come off the bench....

:lol:

Aye, it's definitely "effort" that is the main difference between these two sides.

I'm questioning the good players part these days as well.

Depreciation if I've ever seen it in sports - complete waste of money and time and effort by Graham Carr when the manager and coaching staff turn players from raw and promising to unable to pass, shoot, dribble or defend.

If anyone doubted that this club isn't rotten to the core and in big trouble - there's your evidence. Thank f*** we have as many points on the board as we do.

Try telling Lowes and Ando that.

I will try and get on the phone in after the game. Will have all guns blazing.

I quite honestly don't give a single fuck about any these players either. In a perfect world we'd be bought by someone and we'd get a new squad of football players. Their lack of ability on the ball or tactics is mirrored by the inept fucking manager and the shit coaching staff we have. Sack, all of them.

Clearly most of them care very little about the club. It's the plague that's infected the modern footballer, these lot are certainly no different. Krul is about the only player in bothered about, and he's been bang average at best this year, I think he's even given up on us.

Were a nothing club, always will be under Ashley.

If anyone doubted that this club isn't rotten to the core and in big trouble - there's your evidence. Thank f*** we have as many points on the board as we do.

Try telling Lowes and Ando that.

I will try and get on the phone in after the game. Will have all guns blazing.

Steady on BG all they will do is cut you off and shift all of the blame on to the players as per usual.

I think you're all forgetting our players had a difficult game midweek whereas Saints didn't so obviously they're going to win. No team ever wins at the weekend after a midweek game. It's impossibru.

Appalling lack of effort for the most part. Good job we've got quality to come off the bench....

:lol:

Aye, it's definitely "effort" that is the main difference between these two sides.

Tell me where I said it is muglips.

Apologise for bemoaning the lack of effort on display though.

We're so fucked when Remy goes like, we've got nowt going forward without him.

If there are three worse teams than us next year the entire league needs to be scrapped.