Newcastle Utd 0 - 4 Manchester Utd - 05/04/14 - post-match reaction from page 26

Rich

Guest palnese

"These Newcastle players should be ashamed of themselves, I can imagine Pardew is on his phone to his agent trying to find his next club, because he should be gone."

Wish anyone of our pundits would say similar.

What, slate the players and leave Pardew alone?

"Should be gone" unless I'm misreading it I assumed they were criticising him?

:dontknow:

You're probably right.

"These Newcastle players should be ashamed of themselves, I can imagine Pardew is on his phone to his agent trying to find his next club, because he should be gone."

You're probably right.

The way I heard it they first slated the players for not seemingly feeling shame for losing, and that they should want to win every game. They then went over to Pardew who should be on the phone to his agent, because he should be gone for his part in it.

This lot are there for the taking as well, we just need a more positive mentality. i.e. not the sort of mentality where De Jong has been warned about the threat of Chris Smalling and advised how to counter him by our negative hoop of a 'manager'.

The reaction from all parties will be nonexistent to another home defeat, 'because it's Man United'. Despite them being utterly awful. I mean they're so devoid of quality it's unreal, I expect it of us but not them. They're garbage.

Guest palnese

You're probably right.

The way I heard it they first slated the players for not seemingly feeling shame for losing, and that they should want to win every game. They then went over to Pardew who should be on the phone to his agent, because he should be gone for his part in it.

:thup:

This lot are there for the taking as well, we just need a more positive mentality. i.e. not the sort of mentality where De Jong has been warned about the threat of Chris Smalling and advised how to counter him by our negative hoop of a 'manager'.

Agreed.

The reaction from all parties will be nonexistent to another home defeat, 'because it's Man United'. Despite them being utterly awful. I mean they're so devoid of quality it's unreal, I expect it of us but not them. They're garbage.

Nail on the head as usual.