If you care about the club - don't attend the Swansea game

Tsunami
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I think the issue here is people actually wanting to show they want to do something about the current predicament.

Quite happy to do this btw. I'm getting absolutely zero from the games these days. No enjoyment, no entertainment, no pleasure it's become a chore. I attend out of a misguided sense of loyalty to people who don't give the first fuck about the club. It's become a waste of a day and it's why I'm 100% sure I've made the right decision in jacking it next season. The cunt in the dugout has sapped any passion I once had for following this club.

They can all get fucked.

Quite happy to do this btw. I'm getting absolutely zero from the games these days. No enjoyment, no entertainment, no pleasure it's become a chore. I attend out of a misguided sense of loyalty to people who don't give the first fuck about the club. It's become a waste of a day and it's why I'm 100% sure I've made the right decision in jacking it next season. The cunt in the dugout has sapped any passion I once had for following this club.

They can all get fucked.

Regretfully agree.

They can all get fucked.

I too have climbed aboard this boat. My continued absence begins from next season but I'd be more than willing to not go again this season. I just pray that those capable can rouse the rabble into doing the same so that it is truly worthwhile.

Quite happy to do this btw. I'm getting absolutely zero from the games these days. No enjoyment, no entertainment, no pleasure it's become a chore. I attend out of a misguided sense of loyalty to people who don't give the first f*** about the club. It's become a waste of a day and it's why I'm 100% sure I've made the right decision in jacking it next season. The c*** in the dugout has sapped any passion I once had for following this club.

They can all get f***ed.

My Dad's pretty much got the same opinion as you but passed up the opportunity to not renew for next season. I just don't get it.

Do Gateshead play on the same days as Newcastle? Would be an interesting prospect if people who'd normally go to a Newcastle match rather went there.

Everything other than the football on show, watching Gateshead at home is an awful experience. 500-800 people at the Bislett Stadion would be the equivilent.

:anguish:

Ridic amount of international stadium knowledge though, respect! :lol:

Quite happy to do this btw. I'm getting absolutely zero from the games these days. No enjoyment, no entertainment, no pleasure it's become a chore. I attend out of a misguided sense of loyalty to people who don't give the first f*** about the club. It's become a waste of a day and it's why I'm 100% sure I've made the right decision in jacking it next season. The c*** in the dugout has sapped any passion I once had for following this club.

They can all get f***ed.

And people wonder why we get so fucking annoyed when they suggest Pardew is a decent manager/we're in a good position. They just don't have a fucking clue.

Guest palnese

Do Gateshead play on the same days as Newcastle? Would be an interesting prospect if people who'd normally go to a Newcastle match rather went there.

Everything other than the football on show, watching Gateshead at home is an awful experience. 500-800 people at the Bislett Stadion would be the equivilent.

:lol: :thup:

This season is bought and paid for so in a monetary sense it doesn't matter if I'm there or not. The only possible reason for going to either of the last 2 games is to hear to crowd turn. Like properly turn it on and give the twats hell, proper venom like we gave other failing managers. To hear the crowd vocally abuse this twat would be the highlight of the season for me. I want him hung out to dry and publicly embarrassed like the cunt he is. 

We all know Ashley hates being embarrassed.

Does he? He doesn't seem to mind one of his assets (NUFC) being shown up as a shower of s*** every game. If he was embarrassed by such things I'd have thought he'd have sacked Pardew and spent some money in the transfer windows.

Newcastle getting dicked over every game barely gets a comment in the media. Would the media be that interested if a few thousand fans didn't turn up for one game?

This season is bought and paid for so in a monetary sense it doesn't matter if I'm there or not. The only possible reason for going to either of the last 2 games is to hear to crowd turn. Like properly turn it on and give the t***s hell, proper venom like we gave other failing managers. To hear the crowd vocally abuse this t*** would be the highlight of the season for me. I want him hung out to dry and publicly embarrassed like the c*** he is. 

This would be great but for some reason people turning on Pardew is not happening?!!

:lol: Google ftw.

Guest bimpy474

I was bringing my two boys up for this game, i'm blaming you lot when i tell them it's not happening.

They can all get f***ed.

My Dad's pretty much got the same opinion as you but passed up the opportunity to not renew for next season. I just don't get it.

Whisper it quietly but I'm the same, I thinking I'm learning to enjoy games as a neutral plus it is an excuse for pints rather than DIY/rug shopping/etc.

Guest neesy111

They can all get f***ed.

Whisper it quietly but I'm the same, I thinking I'm learning to enjoy games as a neutral plus it is an excuse for pints rather than DIY/rug shopping/etc.

Did you enjoy watching Jonny Mata today?

They can all get f***ed.

Did you enjoy watching Jonny Mata today?

As much as it pains me to say I did.

This season is bought and paid for so in a monetary sense it doesn't matter if I'm there or not. The only possible reason for going to either of the last 2 games is to hear to crowd turn. Like properly turn it on and give the t***s hell, proper venom like we gave other failing managers. To hear the crowd vocally abuse this t*** would be the highlight of the season for me. I want him hung out to dry and publicly embarrassed like the c*** he is. 

This would be great but for some reason people turning on Pardew is not happening?!!

I'm not sure why but it seems a fair few are incapable of seeing that both Ashley and Pardew are culpable.  It's either the owner at fault or the manager.  Bizarre.

I'm not sure why but it seems a fair few are incapable of seeing that both Ashley and Pardew are culpable.  It's either the owner at fault or the manager.  Bizarre.

:clap:

It genuinely staggers me.

They can all get f***ed.

I know it sounds daft but I went to the game today and unusually I got there about an hour early. Outside and in the concourses I was eavesdropping and heard umpteen different foreign accents from people who seemed excited to be here at a Newcastle match. I remember that feeling, ive felt it so many times in my life but at that moment I felt so bad because its been gone for a long long time. Here was I, a lifelong fan turning up to see us play Man United and I felt nothing. I knew we'd get hammered but I couldn't give a fuck and to be honest merely attending the match was a massive chore. It really made me think as I sat there in a three quarters empty stadium about why I and thousands of others still go and will continue to years after we should really have stopped. Then I looked around at the vastness and magnificence of the place and memories of the past flooded back, of the good times, and the not so good times but at least then we always had hope that better was just around the corner, a mere managerial change away and right then those deep down locked away feelings were stirred in me. The ones that make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end; the ones that make you stand there and look at a packed SJP while local hero is playing, and think 'fucking yes, this is my club, a proper, proper football club, there's no place in the world I'd rather be right now'. You know what I'm on about and I guess its these very feelings that keep people like your dad going and going despite everything.

If everyone thought like people on here then this would happen without fail. Unfortunely there's too many soopa fans with the 'ill always support the toon no matter what' attitude. Like Ron said in the pardew thread, they are ultimately part of the problem as harsh as that sounds.

Giving him your money then not going seems a bit weird tbh.

I've already given him mine so can't do anything in that respect, I can still decide not to go against Swansea.

Guest neesy111

Drastic times call for drastic measures, this is the future of the club we love we are talking about.

Christ, my exact feelings.