Lee Charnley

Dave

Guest neesy111

I'm not going to lie, I could do a better job. Give me £150k a year and I'll sleep in my fucking office.

No fucking chance he's on that.  50k a year Max.

I'm not going to lie, I could do a better job. Give me £150k a year and I'll sleep in my fucking office.

Not in a million years mate I'm on nearly that and I'm only an operations manager for A major retail chain. A MD of a premier league club will be on far far more

Not in a million years mate I'm on nearly that and I'm only an operations manager for A major retail chain. A MD of a premier league club will be on far far more

How's that remotely relevant? We're not run like a Premier League club and I'm sure we don't pay PL wages.

Guest reefatoon

I'm not going to lie, I could do a better job. Give me £150k a year and I'll sleep in my f***ing office.

Bet you couldn't you oven deficient weirdo.

You've got to ask yourself why we'd promote someone who used to carry Shepherd's bags and scratch his fat arse to the role of MD. It's all about minimising outlay and maximising subservience. He'll be on less than your average London plumber.

He'll be on relative buttons like. No question. Dekka used to knock about in agolf when he had the job :lol:.

Entirely there to take instructions and embed them though. No MD with any gravitas would take it, sadly.

#Golfing with my mate  :lol:

He'll be on relative buttons like. No question. Dekka used to knock about in a golf when he had the job :lol:.

Entirely there to take instructions and embed them though. No MD with any gravitas would take it, sadly.

That's because no MD with any gravitas would be offered the job :lol:

If he was that would be a sign that Ashley had changed policy lock stock and barrel so why not take the job?

He's on about £80k.

I posted this a few months back before some oracle countered with: 'no he's not'.

Christ, is that it?

Not worth the hassle, honestly.

Considering he's a secretary doing work far above his station it's not bad. It's like John Carver - where else would he get that sort of money?

He's clearing a couple of hundred quid a day mate. It's hardly life changing. I'm sure he could earn 25% less anywhere and not look a cunt for it.

Exactly this there's no way I'd put myself in the limelight and be subject to the abuse that this piece of shiit gets for 250 quid a day fuck that