Lee Charnley

Dave

He'll be on a bonus related salary as well though surely, that's Ashley's thing isn't it?

Bonus kicks in for a 17th-placed finish, presumably...

Aye, if it's 80k basic and bonuses kick in for staying up and better then it's a decent gig.

Can't blame him for giving it a shot, he'd not be the first person to hitch his cart to a cunt like Ashley for the promise of more down the line.

He'll be on a bonus related salary as well though surely, that's Ashley's thing isn't it?

Aye, if it's 80k basic and bonuses kick in for staying up and better then it's a decent gig.

Can't blame him for giving it a shot, he'd not be the first person to hitch his cart to a c*** like Ashley for the promise of more down the line.

Got it in one. Not many people here would knock that back. Though a real supporter would have to check their soul, integrity and credibility in at reception. Maybe Slugley keeps these in one of them Shit Direct 'bags for life'.

Who knows? And, sadly, who cares?

Can't blame him for giving it a shot, he'd not be the first person to hitch his cart to a c*** like Ashley for the promise of more down the line.

Got it in one. Not many people here would knock that back. Though a real supporter would have to check their soul, integrity and credibility in at reception. Maybe Slugley keeps these in one of them Shit Direct 'bags for life'.

Who knows? And, sadly, who cares?

Yeah exactly. He's not local though is he? Thought he was from outside the region.

As stated though he's making an utter cunt of so either he needs to jack (:yao:) or he needs pulling by Ashley ASAP.

He's clearing a couple of hundred quid a day mate. It's hardly life changing. I'm sure he could earn 25% less anywhere and not look a c*** for it.

Exactly this there's no way I'd put myself in the limelight and be subject to the abuse that this piece of shiit gets for 250 quid a day f*** that

What abuse is he getting other than a few people calling him little Mike and Penfold on the internet?

I could take that for £80k a year. I've only been at work for an hour this morning and someone's already called me a c*nt.

He's clearing a couple of hundred quid a day mate. It's hardly life changing. I'm sure he could earn 25% less anywhere and not look a c*** for it.

Exactly this there's no way I'd put myself in the limelight and be subject to the abuse that this piece of shiit gets for 250 quid a day f*** that

What abuse is he getting other than a few people calling him little Mike and Penfold on the internet?

I could take that for £80k a year. I've only been at work for an hour this morning and someone's already called me a c*nt.

:lol:

Exactly. 80% of the fans at St James probably don't even know who he is or what he does. Shaun Custis was on Sky yesterday saying the fans were probably looking at Pardew and Allardyce on Saturday and wishing we hadn't chased them out. That's the level of fan knowledge you have, he's a football journalist supposedly representing Newcastle fans.

[emoji38] Rough, that like.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Howaythetoon

They are not doing this to make the match more affordable, they are doing this because they have stock that needs shifted basically. Classic SD stuff this and its fucking tragic. Put a top tam out on that pitch and give fans a team to excite them and there would be no empty seats. Fucking morons.