Lee Charnley

Dave

cunts got his swagger back. walking his dogs with his mrs and bairns on our estate last night. NEVER seen him do that before.

How could you tell which ones were the dogs?

c***s got his swagger back. walking his dogs with his mrs and bairns on our estate last night. NEVER seen him do that before.

How could you tell which ones were the dogs?

I'd imagine it was because when they went for a shit on the pavement, the dogs gave Lee a disapproving look as he should have got the family to wait till they got home.

c***s got his swagger back. walking his dogs with his mrs and bairns on our estate last night. NEVER seen him do that before.

Ooh look at me, look at me. I live on the same estate as Lee Charnley. Pathetic.

Ooh look at me, look at me. I live on the same estate as Lee Charnley. Pathetic.

that's nowt. The Guardian's Louise "mackem" Taylor  lives just up the street.

Senior. He went from Korea to Shanghai and I'm picking him up from central in two hours,as it happens. He's getting married in a week. Haven't seen him since new year. He heads to Kuala Lumper in two weeks.

We'll soon see whether Charnley has learned anything from his catastrophic errors if we return to the PL next season.....if Ashley tells him to cut back on the signings Rafa wants to make, he'll do it in my opinion...a no-mark in a job way beyond his capabilities.

• 1 month later...

Not praising him as such but he has had one hell of a summer with players leaving, players in and new deals.  Done more in this summer than his entire career to date with the club.

Guess thats what you get when you employ a manager who knows what he wants and is doing.

• 5 months later...

Maybe we didn't have the money to finance the signings???

The money was clearly there. Rafa was given a £30m transfer budget and generated a further £30m of transfer profit on top of that. Even the biggest Ashley apologist can't go down that route.

Guest neesy111

Maybe we didn't have the money to finance the signings???

The money was clearly there. Rafa was given a £30m transfer budget and generated a further £30m of transfer profit on top of that. Even the biggest Ashley apologist can't go down that route.

Just because we made a transfer profit doesn't mean there is money in the club.  I think the club is experiencing cash flow problems.