Premiership Worst Signings of the Season XI

Minhosa

I'll go with:

Stekelenburg

Rat                  Demichelis                  Roger Johnson                      Alonso

Zaha                      Fellaini                          Capoue

RVW                                              Cornelius                                          Altidore

Coach: Di Canio

Special mentions for Dwight Gayle (£8m), Dani Osvaldo (£15m) and Lamela (£30m).

Some harsh shouts in there.

GK - viviano

Rb - roberge

Cb - Chiriches

Cb - Demichelis

Lb - dossena

Rm - kebe

CM - kallstrom

CM - boateng

LM - Lamela

St - aspas

St - altidore

Struggled for Gk & RB...

Manager - Mulensteen

Chiriches has been very good for Spurs. Apart from one or two mistakes, he's been one of their better defenders this season.

Been awful from the times I've seen him this season but you're probably right over the course of the season. Forgot completely about Roger Johnson or he would have been in there.

I'll go with:

Stekelenburg

Rat                  Demichelis                  Roger Johnson                      Alonso

Zaha                      Fellaini                          Capoue

RVW                                              Cornelius                                          Altidore

Coach: Di Canio

Special mentions for Dwight Gayle (£8m), Dani Osvaldo (£15m) and Lamela (£30m).

Some harsh shouts in there.

Admittedly I struggled for a Keeper. Capoue I think has looked poor and Altidore is a fair inclusion in anyone's book, surely? :lol:

Altidore never has been and never will be a natural goal scorer but he's a very effective back to goal striker for a natural goal scorer to play off and should be used as such.

If you're consistently operating in the top third of the pitch you have to weigh in with more than 1 league goal in 20 games.

Altidore never has been and never will be a natural goal scorer but he's a very effective back to goal striker for a natural goal scorer to play off and should be used as such.

If you're consistently operating in the top third of the pitch you have to weigh in with more than 1 league goal in 20 games.

He's getting no service what so ever to be fair, look at the difference in Graham's record between Swansea and the mackems.

He's getting no service what so ever to be fair, look at the difference in Graham's record between Swansea and the mackems.

Well.........yeah..............that and he's shit.

Can't be bothered to make a full team, but I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that Vergini or whatever he's called that the mackems have on loan. Granted, it's only a loan so it won't have been a huge waste of money, but he has looked absolutely awful every time I've seen him.

Can't wait for Deuce's meltdown when he sees his boy being done like this.

As much as it pains me to respond to your drivel, I've stated several times that he's had a poor season. He definitely deserves to be on this list.

Agreed, he fully deserves it. Cool call-out on Deuce loki.

Can't be bothered to make a full team, but I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that Vergini or whatever he's called that the mackems have on loan. Granted, it's only a loan so it won't have been a huge waste of money, but he has looked absolutely awful every time I've seen him.

You could put most of their team here. That Cabral guy played one league game before they canned him.

I'd add Soldado and Lamela. Not bad players by any means, but they've woefully underperformed for Spurs.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Have been harsh on some players:

Stekelenberg

Dossena          Johnson    Amorebieta  Cissokho

Taarabt    Holtlby        Felliani    RVW

Altidore        Cornelius 

Would have thought Demichelis would've been the first name down for most

He's really not THAT bad. He's not a great player, but he's not the worst defender around either. Has had some mares no doubt, but has had decent games as well.

Mannone

Celustka

Diakite

Vergini

Roberge

Dossena

Cabral

Bridcutt

Giaccherini

Altidore

Scocco

Manager: Gus and his genius 5-3-2

;)

The sad thing is. Though harsh on Mannone and to an extent Poyet and Bridcutt, I can't really argue with that .

Don't think loans should count.

Wayne Hennessey [£3M]

Kevin Theophile-Catherine [£2.1M] - Mamadou Sakho [£15M] - Martin Demichelis [£4.2M] - Andrea Dossena [FREE]

Erik Lamela [£26M] - Marouane Fellaini [£27.5M] - Paulinho [£17M] - Nacer Chadli [£7M]

Dani Osvaldo [£15M] - Roberto Soldado [£26M]

Total Cost of Failures: £142.8M

---

Special Mentions:

Maarten Stekelenburg [£4M]

Tiago Ilori [£7M]

Erik Pieters [£3M]

Gary Medel [£9.5M]

Etienne Capoue [£9M]

Stewart Downing [£5M]

Emanuele Giaccherini [£6.5M]

Stephane Sessegnon [£6M]

Luis Alberto [£6.8M]

Andy Carroll [£17M]

Konstantinos Mitroglou [£11M]

Ricky van Wolfswinkel [£8.5M]

Andreas Cornelius [£7.5M]

Iago Aspas [£7M]

Jozy Altidore [£6M]

Victor Anichebe [£6M]

Yannick Sagbo [£2M]

Well done lads!

Have been harsh on some players:

Stekelenberg

Dossena          Johnson    Amorebieta  Cissokho

Taarabt    Holtlby        Felliani    RVW

Altidore        Cornelius

Holtby's been Fulham's best player since he joined them.