Stoke City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 12/4/14 @ 3.07pm (Not on TV)

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardew has obviously decided to take advantage of our situation to experiment.

Whether it'll all come off in one game I doubt, but I think Anita has done well as a full back on occasion, and wing back might well be a good position for him. Likewise Dummett has ability going forward and a more advanced position might suit him.

The strike force is a bit of a problem though.

Whatever happens, I hope he gives it more than one game.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bUg5rGQxotE/UgQI_vg4WBI/AAAAAAAAOKE/2gUxp13lalk/s1600/goose-laughing.gif

That was Mark Hughes at 2.07.

'Mon Stoke. Football is, as they say a funny old game and anything can happen between 2 sides no matter who the players or the line-up. The very worst thing that could happen for us is for us to somehow get a result with this. I just couldn't bear what it would mean for the future.

Unless I've been whooshed, you hope he gives this team selection more than one game? :lol:

I'm praying for pre-kick off injuries so I don't have to see if for one  minute.

To be fair he admits that the strike force could be a problem so maybe he wants Pardew to keep losing? In which case the more games they start the better :thup:

Unless I've been whooshed, you hope he gives this team selection more than one game? :lol:

I'm praying for pre-kick off injuries so I don't have to see if for one  minute.

It's the formation rather than the selection that I was pleased to see. Some players will benefit from it, some won't. I can't see any point in him going out with the same strategy that's seen us getting crunched over the last few weeks, and if we're not going to experiment now, when will we?

Yes, it might go belly-up, but so what? Our season's over.

It's the formation rather than the selection that I was pleased to see. Some players will benefit from it, some won't. I can't see any point in him going out with the same strategy that's seen us getting crunched over the last few weeks, and if we're not going to experiment now, when will we?

Who?

Take your point about the previous weeks, but I don't see this being the answer.

Not that there's ever been one...

Plus knowing Pardew we'll abandon it within about 20mins anyway. :lol:

Precisely. :lol:

Is this not part of the reason why people are laughing at it?

It'll be 4-3-3 with Cisse on the right in no time, man.

Guest bimpy474

Strategy implies we have some sort of plan. The last few months would tell anyone with a brain that we don't have any plans whatsoever.