Stoke City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 12/4/14 @ 3.07pm (Not on TV)

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@lee_ryder

Williamson pre-game comments: "We are on the back of bad results it is about the reaction and being solid. We want to have a positive finish. We have had a good season but it has tailed off. We want to make sure we have monentum to carry into next season."

dat brainwashing

Edit: Mike 'dyslexic' Williamson

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

At least I'll be watching out of curiosity to see how we perform in the new formation

Guest bimpy474

Arguably 5 or 6 of the subs are much better than the starting players. Strange.

The only strange thing is the manager, that line up confirms what i've been saying for yonks. He's a clueless wanker who shouldn't be anywhere near the job.

This is probably wishful thinking but surely a loss today, especially with that line up and formation, will finally see the demise of Pardew? Everything about him is just fucking sickening. We'll be playing like headless chickens today, no doubt (the players probably have no idea what they're doing in training either).

Guest bimpy474

@lee_ryder

Williamson pre-game comments: "We are on the back of bad results it is about the reaction and being solid. We want to have a positive finish. We have had a good season but it has tailed off. We want to make sure we have monentum to carry into next season."

dat brainwashing

Edit: Mike 'dyslexic' Williamson

Solid : hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaha

Strategy implies we have some sort of plan. The last few months would tell anyone with a brain that we don't have any plans whatsoever.

This is called scraping the barrel, definitely. The bloke's run out of ideas, doesn't know how to get the team to function so does something radical in a desperate attempt, instead.

I can forgive them saying that this season is over if they were actually showing signs of putting something together for next the next campaign.

Unless I've been whooshed, you hope he gives this team selection more than one game? :lol:

I'm praying for pre-kick off injuries so I don't have to see if for one  minute.

It's the formation rather than the selection that I was pleased to see. Some players will benefit from it, some won't. I can't see any point in him going out with the same strategy that's seen us getting crunched over the last few weeks, and if we're not going to experiment now, when will we?

Yes, it might go belly-up, but so what? Our season's over.

Who?

Take your point about the previous weeks, but I don't see this being the answer.

If you'd look at my original post, I said it might be a better fit for Anita, who IMO has never really established a proper role for himself in the side, and also Dummett who has been decent getting forward on occasion.

Gosling might be better in a central three, FWIW.

@lee_ryder

dat brainwashing

We already have momentum.  It's downward but it's still momentum and this fuckwit hasn't the beginnings of an idea to stop it.

Guest bimpy474

Unless I've been whooshed, you hope he gives this team selection more than one game? :lol:

I'm praying for pre-kick off injuries so I don't have to see if for one  minute.

It's the formation rather than the selection that I was pleased to see. Some players will benefit from it, some won't. I can't see any point in him going out with the same strategy that's seen us getting crunched over the last few weeks, and if we're not going to experiment now, when will we?

Who?

Take your point about the previous weeks, but I don't see this being the answer.

If you'd look at my original post, I said it might be a better fit for Anita, who IMO has never really established a proper role for himself in the side, and also Dummett who has been decent getting forward on occasion.

Please just stop it, for the love of all things sane, just stop.

Who?

That the same Gosling who's leaving the club in two months?

We already have momentum.  It's downward but it's still momentum and this fuckwit hasn't the beginnings of an idea to stop it.

Jim: When a country is going downhill it is time for someone to get into the driving seat, put his foot on the accelerator.

Bernard: I, I think you mean the brake, Minister.

- Yes, Minister

Anita is a quality passing CM though, keeps a side ticking over. I agree he does an alright job at RB when needed, but he's anything but a wingback..

FWIW I think this is just a pack the midfield and hope for a 0-0 selection, to stem the tide of hammerings. In Pardew's view I mean.

I have to hand it to him. I went from being relatively indifferent about this to being unable to contain my anticipation. I have to see this.

Aye for all the wrong reasons :lol:

Anita is a quality passing CM though, keeps a side ticking over. I agree he does an alright job at RB when needed, but he's anything but a wingback..

FWIW I think this is just a pack the midfield and hope for a 0-0 selection, to stem the tide of hammerings. In Pardew's view I mean.

Haha, just realised we're playing the one player who would probably benefit from, and is used to playing in, a three in the middle out of position at WB. :lol: