Stoke City 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 12/04/14 - Post-match reaction from page 30

Dave

Guest bimpy474

The team selection couldn't look any more like "the 11 players that should run around the most and therefore maybe not get annihilated"

Coward picks a cowards line up.

Guest firetotheworks

Game plan for second half will be to bring in Ben Arfa, concede further and then blame it all on Ben Arfa

BINGOH!

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/OLmVTr9hq8Q/maxresdefault.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

I find myself wanting to lose every game we play at the moment, heavily as well, in the forlorn hope that Pardew will get sacked. It's not meant to be like this.

I think that's a common and growing feeling, including the "It's not meant to be like this."

This isn't an apology for the performance so far, but we definitely should have had a penalty. Absolutely garbage refereeing.

Yep. That'll be his excuse for today.

'We was all the lady luck against us today'

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Don't know about our stats but we're not looking too bad especially on the counterk. Anita putting some good balls in too

And Krul is absolutely to blame for the goal, he had no idea where the ball was or where he was and just left it drift in. He's been s*** most of the season and should have been dropped a long time ago.

Just saw the goal. Not that I've watched the game or so, but to blame him for the goal only shows that you're clueless.

Guest firetotheworks

I need to see that penalty shout again. I went from thinking it was blatant to thinking it definitely wasn't once I saw it from the ref's view.

Guest neesy111

Don't know about our stats but we're not looking too bad especially on the counterk. Anita putting some good balls in too

Yeah, i just can't see us upping the tempo or our game though.

Not sure what game you lot are watching. We was organised and I thought we limited their chances well. On another day that freak cross wouldn't have gone in and if Danny had shown that bit of magic we know he possesses, things would've been much different. Surely we'll bounce back the second half!

Not sure what game you lot are watching. We was organised and I thought we limited their chances well. On another day that freak cross wouldn't have gone in and if Danny had shown that bit of magic we know he possesses, things would've been much different. Surely we'll bounce back the second half!

:papiss: