Who do you think will go down?

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

But they're in the cup final.

Looking at their GD compared to the teams below them, means it'd take 7 points out of 12 for them to go down. And that's if they don't take one more point out of their four remaining matches. But fair enough, they could still go down. I'll add them.

But they're in the cup final.

Looking at their GD compared to the teams below them, means it'd take 7 points out of 12 for them to go down. And that's if they don't take one more point out of their four remaining matches. But fair enough, they could still go down. I'll add them.

Er...

Guest Walter

How come Hull aren't on this list?

'Cause they're safe. 1.9% chance of relegation according to the bookies, not worth including.

Where is that list?

Next week:

Man Utd vs Sunderland

Stoke vs Fulham

Newcastle vs Cardiff

Could see mackems back in 18th/19th. Their games against West Brom/Swansea should be far harder than Cardiff too. I dunno, just some moronic hope.

Next week:

Man Utd vs Sunderland

Stoke vs Fulham

Newcastle vs Cardiff

Could see mackems back in 18th/19th. Their games against West Brom/Swansea should be far harder than Cardiff too. I dunno, just some moronic hope.

It's the hope that will destroy you. Fuck this season.