Newcastle United vs. Swansea City, Saturday 19/4/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lol 3 at the back again laughter ensues

Worked a treat at Stoke - only got beaten 1-0. Probably Pardew's logic.

Indeed he will have viewed the Stoke result as a positive.

Remember Alan is a positive person and this alone will give us a great shot at signing Remy

A left side of Dummett and Haidara would be worth trying. Both like to go forward so one could cover the other. At least one side of the team would have some balance to it.

If Shola, Cisse, Gouffran and de Jong all start that's 4 (so called) strikers in the team. I wonder if any of them will score?

Of the four "strikers" Cisse probably is the likeliest to score with Gouffran bang out of form, De Jong looking like a fish out of water and Shola being Shola. Then again Cisse would struggle to hit a hippo's arse with a banjo too.

A left side of Dummett and Haidara would be worth trying. Both like to go forward so one could cover the other. At least one side of the team would have some balance to it.

If Shola, Cisse, Gouffran and de Jong all start that's 4 (so called) strikers in the team. I wonder if any of them will score?

None of what you're saying is worth trying

:lol:

A left side of Dummett and Haidara is pretty much my footballing worst nightmare.

Colin Young ‏@CYSportsMedia  2m

Remy and Debuchy on @NUFC bench Team: Krul, Anita, Coloccini, Williamson, Taylor, Dummett, Tiote, Gosling, Cisse, Gouffran, Shola or de Jong

Not really, right?

:lol:

A left side of Dummett and Haidara is pretty much my footballing worst nightmare.

The only thing I said that was worth trying was playing Dummett and Haidara on the left. I wasn't suggesting playing our 4 so called strikers. That is today's rumoured team!

Dummett and Gouffran on the left or Dummett and Haidara? Dummett and Gouffran isn't working so why not try Dummett and Haidara? What's the worst that could happen? We are losing every game anyway.

Remy and Debuchy will start I think.

Krul

Saylor    Willo  Colo

Debuchy            Tiote              Dummett

Anita        Gouffran

Cisse            Remy

Something shit along those lines.

Colin Young ‏@CYSportsMedia  2m

Remy and Debuchy on @NUFC bench Team: Krul, Anita, Coloccini, Williamson, Taylor, Dummett, Tiote, Gosling, Cisse, Gouffran, Shola or de Jong

Not really, right?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/EnRaGeD_PaNDa/muldoon.gifThey should all be destroyed.