Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardew's excuse when we can't play him till October

Well he's ginger and it was quite sunny today, we were scared he would get sun burn so were gonna wait till its a bit more cloudy as Mike wouldn't buy some factor 50.

'Signed on a free, from safc'  :anguish:

Geordie Jackie,

Geordie Jackie,

Signed him on a free,

From SAFC,

Geordie Jackie

That will be booming out around SJP as we're clinging on to a 0-0 draw at home to Burnley!

The abuse, FFS. :D I don't remember this much grief when we signed Bracewel from that lot! Gotta give the lad a chance - assuming he signs.

Was Bracewell born and bread here and acted like a daft cunt when scoring against us?

He must be pretty insane if he thinks his derby antics are going to be swept under the carpet just because he signs for us. In fact it's going to make things harder for him when he isn't amazing.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/72693000/jpg/_72693028_altidore.jpg

Guest bimpy474

The abuse, FFS. :D I don't remember this much grief when we signed Bracewel from that lot! Gotta give the lad a chance - assuming he signs.

Was Bracewell born and bread here and acted like a daft cunt when scoring against us?

Or ginger, which is the worst part of it tbh.

Guest bimpy474

He must be pretty insane if he thinks his derby antics are going to be swept under the carpet just because he signs for us. In fact it's going to make things harder for him when he isn't amazing.

To be fair that has to be admired, for the fact he's prepared to face that, the thick cunt.

I absolutely couldn't care less about this. He's a dickhead footballer. They're all dickheads. This one is no different to our dickheads.

I care about the fact that he's nowt but filler. He adds nothing other than another random body to shove on the pitch, who will probably get picked over young or creative players.

I remember the mackems going mental over Lee Clark and the SMB t-shirt. I thought we were better than that lot down the road? Give your heeds a shake, FFS.

I think Colback will come in and do a job. Is he the big creative signing we all hope for? Nope, but he's versatile and English and will hopefully improve given time.

I remember the mackems going mental over Lee Clark and the SMB t-shirt. I thought we were better than that lot down the road? Give your heeds a shake, FFS.

I think Colback will come in and do a job. Is he the big creative signing we all hope for? Nope, but he's versatile and English and will hopefully improve given time.

What does English have to do with it?

What does English have to do with it?

I'm of the belief that we need more young english players in the squad.,