Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You play Anita in games in which you need to break teams down and take the game to them.

You play Colback in games where you HAVE to sit back and counter (not that I condone this tactic)

You play Abied ALWAYS, and Sissoko ALWAYS.

He was absolutely shite in the derby. Having said that, Anita does basically the same job Colback does but without the same level of defensive input. Ideally we'd have better, but we don't.

:lol: ah man, such a basic view.

One day I hope to develop a better understanding of the game.

Howay man, they play a similar role but their 'defensive input' is hardly the major difference. I don't think Anita has shown himself to be outstanding or anything like, whether that's his fault or not, but I know for a fact who I would prefer on the ball out of the 2.

This is obviously all about Pardew at the end of the day and the division he creates though. Anita, Marveux, Ben Arfa. They're all wrong'uns in the eyes of Pardew and his merry gang of ashamed followers.

He was absolutely shite in the derby. Having said that, Anita does basically the same job Colback does but without the same level of defensive input. Ideally we'd have better, but we don't.

So do we mate so we don't have to read your idiotic views on the game.

He was absolutely s**** in the derby. Having said that, Anita does basically the same job Colback does but without the same level of defensive input. Ideally we'd have better, but we don't.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

He was absolutely s**** in the derby. Having said that, Anita does basically the same job Colback does but without the same level of defensive input. Ideally we'd have better, but we don't.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

:lol:

De Jong will be the next one who's lazy, weak and s***. He was already getting that after one game where he clearly wasn't even fit.

Pardew will be on another level of ridiculous if/when he inevitably falls out with Cabella and De Jong. 2 players who he classically quoted would change the way we play, be leaders, etc.

Staggering that our "marquee" summer signing is being displaced by Gouff and Sammy.

These are the kinds of things that should make an owner sit up and take notice. We spent quite a bit of money on him (in Ashley speak) and Pardew paraded him around as some sort of replacement for Cabaye AND HBA rolled into one. And then keeps starting fucking Gouffran and Sammy. Ridiculous. Cabella seems like  he needs time and faith to make it in this league, the potential and skill is there to make it. If only we had an attacking, positive manager.

Anita actually looks for the ball when we have in contrast to Colback who is happy to let Tiote be a playmaker or look at the ball fly over his head

Anita is as guilty of hiding as Colback. Don't like Colback but Anita has also failed to impress.

Don't agree with that. Not a fan of Anita tbh but he does show for the ball. About a ridiculous statement as one the other day (from someone else forget who) who said Anita was slow.